I suggest "rape culture" be added under the umbrella of Conspiracy Theories.

"Rape Culture" topics and discussions are wholly without a doubt conspiracy theories and I call on the moderators of MMO-C to include it's term and discussions under the guidelines moving forward.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now now. As reasonable as that would be, you must realise some of the Moderators may actually believe in it as well.

I disagree only because so many things are off limit theres not much else we can talk about.

10+ Year Old Account
    let's just call it for what it really is and just ban people you don't like.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah... that's never gonna happen, their are mods here that believe in that shit.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

I think rape culture is bollocks as well, but IMO they censor what we can discuss here enough as is.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

When colleges stop protecting star athletes against allegations then maybe this conversation can happen

Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post
    "Rape Culture" topics and discussions are wholly without a doubt conspiracy theories and I call on the moderators of MMO-C to include it's term and discussions under the guidelines moving forward.
    I bet you're a ton of fun at parties. Always bringing the class and empathy.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I've said in similar threads, we prefer to evaluate these kinds of things on a case by case basis, depending on their context and circumstances of use.

If you feel someone is using the phrase to upset users or cause disruption, please report it for review by the mods.