Elerethe Renferal, Garona Video, Blue Posts, Overwatch Open Beta, Balance Preview

Conquest: Boss Mode Guidelines

Hearthstone Hotfixes - May 4th, Deck Spotlight: Budget Legend OTK Warrior, Win a 3D Printed Hearthstone Card

Ranked Changes Tease, New Hero Skill Revealed, Tracer Balance Patch Live

Overwatch Open Beta Live for All, Community Guides Spotlight - Roadhog, McCree, Genji, Reaper, Tracer, Soldier: 76, Winston

Legion - Elerethe Renferal
    Elerethe Renferal is one of the bosses in the Emerald Nightmare raid.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Elerethe, once a mighty druid and adept shapeshifter, died believing she was betrayed by those she trusted. Her soul now resides in the nightmare, damning her to an existence of fear, confusion, and hatred.

• Overview - As the fight progresses, Elerethe swaps between two nightmare forms that determine what abilities she uses. During Spider form, Elerethe uses Web of Pain on the tanks and on a random pair of dps. Damage received by your partner is reflected back to you. During Roc form, Elerethe uses Dark Storm that creates a safe space on another platform then flies to it. Until the raid reaches that safe space, they take damage. If Elerethe ever walks onto the web, she gains Web Walker and will proceed to destroy anyone in her path. In Mythic difficulty, Elerethe activates an additional ability depending on what platform she is currently fighting on.
      • Damage Dealers -
        • During Spider form, stand apart from the raid during Necrotic Venom to place venomous pools.
        • During Roc form, place Twisting Shadows away from the raid.
        • Kill Venomous Spiderlings.
      • Healers -
        • During Spider form, heal players connected by Web of Pain .
        • During Roc form, Dark Storm pulses damage to the raid until they reach the eye of the storm.
      • Tanks -
        • During Spider form, remain within 20 yards of your partner during Web of Pain.
        • During Roc form, taunt the boss off of the tank that was just hit by Raking Talons.
        • Swap off of the adds when gaining too many stacks of Dripping Fangs.
    • Elerethe Renferal -
      • Nightmare Spawn - Continuously summons egg sacs around her location. Egg sacs that have not been popped when Gathering Clouds has begun, release Skitterling Spiderlings inside.
      • Venomous Spiderling - Venomous Spiderlings appear from the web during the encounter.
        • Dripping Fangs - Dripping fangs poison the current target and inflict 10,750 Nature damage every 1 sec. This effect stacks.
        • Venomous Pool - A venomous pool forms, inflicting 250,500 Nature damage every 1 sec.
        • Swarm - Elerethe draws strength from her minions, increasing her damage dealt by 50% and attack speed by 70% when they are close. This effect stacks.
      • Surging Egg Sacs - Running into these egg sacs releases a swarm of Skittering Spiderlings.
        • Skittering Spiderling - These tiny spiders burst forth and attack in numbers when released from their egg sacs.
      • Spider Form - Takes the form of a nightmare spider.
        • Web of Pain - Elerethe connects two targets with a web of pain. 100% of damage done to the linked source is reflected to you as Nature Damage.
          Reflected damage is increased after the targets seperate beyond 20 yards from each other.
          Additionally, targets that run through the beam are inflicted with 187,500 Nature damage and knocked down.
        • Feeding Time - Elerethe calls her children down for dinner.
        • Vile Ambush - Drops from above onto her prey, inflicting 3,570,000 Physical damage and knocking back all targets. Damage decreases the further targets are from the point of impact.
        • Necrotic Venom - Hurls necrotic poison at random enemies that inflicts 46,450 Nature damage every 1 sec and places a debuff on the target that inflicts 50,000 Nature damage to nearby allies each tick.
          Also, each pulse leaves behind a venomous pool.
        • Tangled Webs - Quickly covers the ground with a tacky web, reducing enemy movement speed by 40% and concealing the locations of venomous pools. The web last 1.2 min.
      • Roc Form - Takes the form of a nightmare roc.
        • Gathering Clouds - The boss flings quills at all targets for 179,000 Physical damage every 1 second and pushes everyone back.
        • Dark Storm - Conjures a dark storm and flies to another platform. The storm inflicts 35,700 Shadow damage every 1 sec until targets enter the eye of the storm.
          • Eye of the Storm - Within the eye, targets are protected from the dark storm.
          • Foul Winds - Increases damage of the next Dark Storm by 75%. This effect stacks.
        • Twisting Shadows - The boss causes shadow tornadoes to form on random enemies. After 10 sec tornadoes appear at the enemy destinations that will pull nearby targets into them, inflicting 71,450 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 4 sec.
        • Razor Wing - The bird buffets its wings, hurling razor feathers that inflict 607,500 Shadow damage to targets in a cone in front of the boss.
        • Raking Talons - Rakes her talons across her current target, inflicting 1,430,000 Shadow damage.
          The boss repeats this cast multiple times in rapid succession.
        • Violent Winds - Elerethe channels violent winds at her target, pushing them away and inflicting 500,000 Shadow damage every 1 sec to enemies in a line in front of her. This effect increases the damage taken from Violent Winds by 12% per stack.
          The amount of force pushing the targets away is reduced for each player in the effect.
          • Wind Burn - Elerethe channels violent winds at her target, pushing them away and inflicting 500,000 Shadow damage every 1 sec to enemies in a line in front of her. This effect increases the damage taken from Violent Winds by 12% per stack.
            The amount of force pushing the targets away is reduced for each player in the effect.

Warcraft Movie - Garona Character Video
    Another character video has been released, this time featuring Garona.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Worgen Running Wild
    It's in the game, it's just missing from the spellbook. If you make a level 55 DK you can even see it on your action bar.

We did a lot of spellbook tweaks this expansion and this was probably just hidden by accident. Let us know if you notice any other racials missing. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    So, in #Legion, if a party of 4 and a party of 3 all tag a normal outdoor mob, do all 7 people get credit & loot for the kill?
    yes (Muffinus)

Overwatch Open Beta Now Live
    Overwatch open beta went live yesterday! It will be live until the May 9 shutdown and then everyone will have to wait for launch on May 24. Overpwn has lots of guides and info if you are newer to the game.

Warcraft Movie Early Showing
    The Warcraft Movie will show 24 hours early in a handful of AMC theaters in the US. No word about the promotion seen in the French cinemas chain yet.

Final Boss - Balance Druid Spec Preview
    Final Boss is back with a second round of spec previews.

I just noticed, in the trailer, they have made Orc blood green... I find myself unhappy about that, of all things lol! I think it's just another sign of the movie going kid friendly / mass market, which I get but... c'mon... urgh!

I much prefer the dark red blood from previous Blizzard cinematics, eg:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f96hKqkY_Y

(around 1:34)

Well, EU still gets the movie two weeks before the US. For once, we get something nice!

This fake hype for the movie is just cringeworthy.

I was all excited when I saw "#WarcraftMovie is invading select @amcTheatres 24 hrs early in @iMax". I quickly opened a new tab to check for the nearest theatre, and then the unimaginable happened. Only 9/50 States listed for selected theatres ( California, Illinois, Kansas, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Texas, Virginia, Washington). I expected this, its perfect Blizzard RNG fashion. You now have a 1% chance to see this movie on June 8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    I just noticed, in the trailer, they have made Orc blood green... I find myself unhappy about that, of all things lol! I think it's just another sign of the movie going kid friendly / mass market, which I get but... c'mon... urgh!

I much prefer the dark red blood from previous Blizzard cinematics, eg:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f96hKqkY_Y

(around 1:34)
    Demons have green blood in the lore, and so a fel corrupted orc having green blood isn't much of a stretch. I'd prefer that over "The Hobbit" levels of bloodless violence, honestly.

She looks like a green barbie doll.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Looked it up and they're showing the original Ghostbusters at the same time. Sorry Warcraft, I'm seeing Ghostbusters.
    *Duncan Jones sings the Ghostbusters theme sadly*

God that Garona makeup looks awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    This fake hype for the movie is just cringeworthy.
    Got my tickets. Im hyped as hell!! How's that fake now? That theater in NJ is 5 mins away from me. Woohoo!!

15+ Year Old Account
    should we wait and see how the pre-order tickets with legion work or get our tickets now with out any goodies

ugh... wish they would stop posting screenshots of the movie at this rate i wont have to go an see it at the cinema -
    The more you post the more you are making me not want to see it - imo movie looks shit so far and by posting more and more pictures you are just confirming my suspicions :/

go watch this movie even though we keep putting FN spoilers on the front page! ... jeeze

no hype at all for this movie and i love wow .. meh

Sheesh, they should have done more with Khadgar. Looks like some nerd trying to cosplay.
    "Plato is dear to me, but dearer still is truth." - Aristotle

the movie looks like one of those amateur star wars fanvids from youtube