Graphic lag / stutters in raid the past week or so?

Possibly the past two weeks, but I know quite a few people that are experiencing the same thing, only VERY recently, like definitely the past week, seems like since about 9-10 days ago. Happens during very busy periods, seems like is primarily graphic overload related, like it will stutter a bit during xhul toward the end of the fight when there are a lot of environment graphics (fire). I have a great connection and everything worked fine always prior to the past few days, but this is consistent now and I'm definitely not the only person noticing this.

Any knowledge jewels on custom settings to go for to minimize or even stop this?

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    Possibly the past two weeks, but I know quite a few people that are experiencing the same thing, only VERY recently, like definitely the past week, seems like since about 9-10 days ago. Happens during very busy periods, seems like is primarily graphic overload related, like it will stutter a bit during xhul toward the end of the fight when there are a lot of environment graphics (fire). I have a great connection and everything worked fine always prior to the past few days, but this is consistent now and I'm definitely not the only person noticing this.

Any knowledge jewels on custom settings to go for to minimize or even stop this?
    Half our Mythic group had this at some point or another last night,too coincidental imo

I felt like I had some with the imps landing as well on Mannoroth.

7+ Year Old Account
    I felt it too, during raiding and as well as not raiding. But if firefox hangs as well then that must mean my pc is acting up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing changed for me, did not hear complaints in the guild.

Deleted
    Can't be graphic issues, WoW currently doesn't require much from that side. My best suggestion is that it is a processor problem, as when some classes use specific abilities(like shaman), there are shitton of small heals that heal every second, and when these pile up, people running anything lower than i5-4*** will have these issues.

Addons like skada and recount tend to be very heavy at such points, so try turning them off and see how it goes.

Thanks for the suggestions, but it's not my computer. My computer can render things in Maya and other software in a short amount of time, over budget for WoW. It seems as if it is a WoW server issue. Many people have been having problems and it's gone further to complete game crashes and disconnect (there were bnet threads, tons of complaints, and on our last day of raid last week we had around 1/4 of the raid freeze / dc at the exact same time several times). Haven't tried since but hopefully they'll have fixed it over the weekend or by Tuesday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    it's not my computer. My computer can render things in Maya and other software in a short amount of time
    That proves nothing since on ultra this game can be very heavy if you throw at it a lot of spells at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tishko View Post
    Addons like skada and recount tend to be very heavy at such points, so try turning them off and see how it goes.
    No need to guess addons. You can meter the CPU usage of each addon. And you can do it live.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    That proves nothing since on ultra this game can be very heavy if you throw at it a lot of spells at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

No need to guess addons. You can meter the CPU usage of each addon. And you can do it live.
    As I said originally though, it's been totally fine for me until very recently, until the past few days haven't had problems .. and apparently this was a Blizzard server thing, lots of people had trouble with it this past week, and 7 people from completely different areas of the world with different computer builds were all kicked out of WoW during raid at the exact same time, as communicated through mumble in real time at the time.

It was a Blizzard issue, and hopefully they will take steps to solve it, thanks.

Deleted
    I wouldn't give up the research that easily myself. It can be an addon you all use or a graphical issue. The game is full of LUA bugs according to LUA coders, and the game is known to have quirks in certain bosses and it is known to have changes between major patches.

Didn't windows 10 force an update down our throats?
    At least for me it messed with my sound, so could be that for others it impacted their video.