Deleted

Clock goes backwards an hour

This started happening a few days ago after power outage or something, Could have been earlier, Even though i set my time correctly it keeps jumping back an hour or fucking up, Ive tried loads of stuff, and i went from windows 7 to 10 to fix it but it didnt work either, its triggering me, any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    CMOS battery?

10+ Year Old Account
    Click on the clock and select "Date and time settings", or whatever they're called in english. There right below the dropdown with the cities there should be a switch for daylight savings, or summer time. Make sure it is on.

Another option, yet reeeeeally long shot, would be something wrong with the bios battery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved this to the Computer forum, since it seems ot be an issue they would be able to help you with (and not General Offtopic).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Click on the clock and select "Date and time settings", or whatever they're called in english. There right below the dropdown with the cities there should be a switch for daylight savings, or summer time. Make sure it is on.

Another option, yet reeeeeally long shot, would be something wrong with the bios battery.
    it was on, just turned it off and tried different settings for a while, nothing seem to work, if i set it to 3:24 it jumps back to 2:24 or something after 30 min ish

10+ Year Old Account
    That's so weird. I would also strongly doubt battery or motherboard, but then again, I have heard the lightning and psu shortage can do really weird things.

OR maybe you have discovered timetravel!?

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried changing the clock in the BIOS? Could also be a network issue. Check the clocks on the other machines.