Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You clearly don't understand how any of this works if you think any of it is blizzards fault.

Not the first movie ever to do this ether. Ether wait and shut up or just shut up really. Its going to keep happening so deal with it.
    After 11 years I’m playing wow still surprise me the rudeness of people, replies on a public post, even if you disagree, is not necessary to be rude, but i guess this is how you have teched to be.. i feel sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatorri View Post
    A: From the moment movie is about Warcraft Blizzard is involved.. doesnt matter if they are not a movie company.. they just hire one.
    Are you trolling here or you really think this work this way?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Netherlands is actually June 2nd.
    Yeah, seems it was pushed back a bit.

Deleted
    It's 10 June in America according to your post, the home country of those production companies.

i am cautiously optimistic about the movie. Previous video game movies have scarred me for life.

Daaamn you double dragon, street fighter, super mario bros movies!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Considering the terrible marketing campaign, this staggered release could save the movie.

That is, if it's good.
    The complete lack of marketing/poor marketing of the movie itself is usually indication of the opposite. Fingers crossed this will be an exception, but I'm not going to hold my breath nor be surprised if it tanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by strugler View Post
    i am cautiously optimistic about the movie. Previous video game movies have scarred me for life.

Daaamn you double dragon, street fighter, super mario bros movies!!!!!
    Whoa, how can you hate this?

10+ Year Old Account
    This will going to be the worst spoils ever my dear Blizzard! I wonder who have this brilliant idea to release the most expected movie on different days.
    I'll admit I have not been following the movie closely, but isn't it just the plot to Warcraft 1? Kind of hard to spoil the plot of a 20 year old game. Also, I don't think anyone considers Warcraft to be the most anticipated movie of the year, if anything that was Civil War.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish it were out in America sooner,but I understand.