I have recently returned to Warcraft after a long break and I am looking to get back into raiding a few days a week. I have played on and off since launch with my most recent break due becoming a parent.

I have varying levels of experience over the years, ranging from casual to hardcore with some decent success along the way, however I understand what experience I have is now old and I may need to work my way up

Since coming back I have tried a few classes, and have decided that I will be maining elemental shaman from now and going in Legion. I have not started raiding on the character yet, however I have managed to gather 5000 valor, and 10 seals which should hopefully give me a shot at catching up a bit if I join an already established raid team. I am also on the final part of my legendary ring questline. ( I have cleared HFC on heroic difficulty on my rogue a few times since returning).

I am looking for somewhere that raids of a weekday evenings, ideally within the 20:00 - 00:00 GMT time range, and a little bit parent friendly!

Guilds have always been a very important part of the game for me, and I would really appreciate somewhere social where people do things together rather than off in their own bubble. Nothing too hardcore but would like somewhere that aims for Mythic eventually.

I am currently based on Alliance, Silvermoon but I am will to transfer if needed.

BTag: Hailstrum#2485