Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    we spent the rest of the time farming 5 mans.

Fucking sweet.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoD was like driving a Deloreon to have dinner at a Michelin Star vegan restaurant with Michael Douglas and Shia Labeouf;

Arbitrary time travel to indulge in unsatisfying and pretentiously-presented small portions of content all for the sake of visiting a bunch of supposedly important characters you really just don't give a shit about.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

WOD alone is good, the problem was the lack of new content after launch

Art work was great, leveling experience was great, raids were great, everything else............wait, there was nothing else worthy of noting.

7+ Year Old Account
    No. it wasnt a bad one.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ezola View Post
    Id still say MoP was the worst.. Pandas? i mean.. fucking Pandas? - just to please the Asian market..
    Lol...next you claim Kung Fu Panda existed before Pandas where in Warcraft.... damn kids these days, worse then John Snow....

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Cata disappointed me, WoD ANGERED me.
    I had the reverse reaction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RaZDaZ View Post
    If you didn't raid mythic then WoD was by far the worst expansion but the quality of the mythic boss design kept me playing for much longer than I should've.
    I don't raid Mythic, but for me the raiding in WoD was better than Cataclysm (admittedly, that's because I didn't do a single raid encounter in Cataclysm, not even LFR or the Tol Barad mini-raid.)
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    It really wasn't. This proves how short a memory people have.
    Cataclysm had:
    • 1-60 zones revamped
    • 31 raid bosses (including baradin hold)
    • 6 raid dungeons (including baradin hold)
    • 14 dungeons (7 original and 2 revamps at launch, 2 troll dungeon revamps and 3 more added in the final patch)
    • 5 level up zones plus Tol Barad PvP zone
    • Molten Front zone released in 4.2
    • Two Battlegrounds
    • Two new races and some new class combinations
    • Archeology

Warlords of Draenor had:
    • 33 raid bosses (Including world bosses)
    • 3 raids
    • 8 dungeons
    • 6 level up zones plus Ashran PvP zone
    • Tanaan Jungle released in 6.2
    • New Vanilla and BC race models
    • Garrison Followers

Both of these pale in comparison to MoP but as you can see Cataclysm had much more content than Warlords. Admittedly raiding was much better in Warlords than it was in Cataclysm but that's about the only thing that is better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Lol...next you claim Kung Fu Panda existed before Pandas where in Warcraft.... damn kids these days, worse then John Snow....
    haha what? - "kids these days" usually comes from people just turned 18 or something.. but its ok, i dont know what Kung Fu Panda is about, nor do i know who John Snow is, but nice try. - If you cant handle me not liking MoP for whatever reason, you dont need to comment on it..

Quote Originally Posted by Senftw View Post
    Both of these pale in comparison to MoP but as you can see Cataclysm had much more content than Warlords. Admittedly raiding was much better in Warlords than it was in Cataclysm but that's about the only thing that is better.
    Agree with MoP statement, disagree with WoD > Cataclysm in terms of raiding. That's subjective I guess. Cata's raiding was much better for me. Dragon Soul being the only blemish.

MoP was the worst one from my perspective; WoD is a close second
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    WOD alone is good, the problem was the lack of new content after launch
    I think Blizzard's main mistake was that they were initially planning WoD to be much shorter. But then reality hit them in the head. I really think they should stop trying to make fast content and instead focus on making enough content for longer periods of time.

Deleted
    Yes, Warlords is definitely the worst expansion in WoW history, it was designed around garrisons, which is really terrible for an MMO, PvP balance rarely been so bad, for sure, Raids and Leveling might have been good, perhaps the best in WoW history, but leveling only takes you a few days of playing and raiders are a minority. WoD unlike other expansions didn't feel like there were always something to do, in other expansions you'd log in and farm something, complete your reputations and daily quests, farm your professions, it didn't feel that way in WoD, you'd only log in for either raids and arena and clicking the garrison tab, there is just barely any reason to go outside of garrison in WoD