Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Assuming I agreed with that notion (which I don't, because I adhere to legal definitions of self-defense) , do you think the behavior in the audio was reasonable?
    Didnt listen to it, I was speaking more generally, seems like this guy is probably a doucher.

I do not, however, subscribe to this bullshit "never ok to hit a woman" trash. If a woman is beating on you you are, IMO, in the clear to defend yourself in what ever way necessary.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    Something tells me if the audio was of a man sobbing while a woman laughed at him, followed by sounds of violence and him yelling for her to get off of him, that these same posters wouldn't be suggesting that hey, well maybe they're just into BDSM.
    The fuck are you talking about? You do know dominatrix's exist right? Have you heard that word before? Are you 8 years old?

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    It's for the woman in question to decide wether she needs any "outside help" or not.

Social media needs to shut up.

People's private lives isn't anyone's business, especially not that of the government.
    When you are steaming it live for others to see you invite them into think and say what they want. If you want your life to be private then keep it that way.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    The relevance is her share of it doesn't change that's he's still an horrible human being. She can be a horrible human being too, but so is he.
    Again. Where did I say that he was? I said her share as she's not a better person herself. He's not a good person to begin with, but she's bad herself. I'm not sure what your posts are on about? Read them next time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    calling the victim stupid....ok, you are now victim blaming. And excusing or partially condoning the act of abuse.....

As for sexism, its inherrently sexist to condone violence against women by blaming them, or saying they need to sort it themselves, as thats just not how things work. Either its casual sexism through naivety, or intentional
    If a person stays with an abuser, then the person is very stupid.
    It seems you're the sexist as you're completely ignoring that she herself hit him. But that's obviously how sexism works.

Tbh, I don't care who started. If someone hits, then that's plenty of reasons to punish them. Nobody should resort to violence. Even self defense is most of the time excessive.

I'm not protecting either part. Simply calling her stupid, and he's just as bad. Tbh, both of them are terrible adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    And another one said this:

[2016/05/09 13:21:18] xxx: Because they're all too busy virtue-signalling their own goodness to the world to actually think.
    [2016/05/09 13:23:06] xxx: But you see how people can't get past their instant need to run through the thread screaming I AM A GOOD PERSON! I AM A GOOD PERSON!
    This is my favorite part of the post. Because its true. People do that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    This is irrelevant as the individual in question admitted to hitting the woman he was with via social media before deleting his accounts and did not in any way, shape or form indicate that his actions were BDSM-related.
    The whole thing isn't irrelevant. Half the post was about BDSM, but the other half wasn't. You can't dismiss it.