Thread: Lunatic Asylum?

Lunatic Asylum?

I'm closing in on the cheevo, and soon I'll be "Furrycane the Insane", aka Arther Arc of Gilneas/Bloodsail Admiral Furrycane. I plan to play him as a Worgen with multiple personality disorder, switching between outlaw rogue with the pirate speak addon and sub rogue with a more classic predator werewolf personality.

I've never been on a role play realm in WoW, but played several roleplaying games as a teen so I'm no stranger to the idea. Wondering if anyone has a particular guild or realm to recommend? Could be a pirate guild, a worgen guild, or just one that would welcome a fun-relief alt who enjoys role play but doesn't take it too seriously.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the two realm names that get thrown around the most in my experience are Wyrmrest Accord-US and Argent Dawn-EU. WrA I can attest to personally, as it's my primary realm. The community is one of the best in the game, and it's a good nexus of RP, PVP, and PVE.
    "All of Time and Space. Everything that ever was or ever will be. Where do you want to start?"

"We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

Moon Guard (US) also has a healthy RP server last time I checked, though there is the issue of....Goldshire. If you stay way from Goldshire though you should be fine there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Moon Guard (US) also has a healthy RP server last time I checked, though there is the issue of....Goldshire. If you stay way from Goldshire though you should be fine there.
    Though, don't all the servers have a little Goldshire problem? At least Argent Dawn does, though, currently 'fixed' thanks to this phasing problem.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..