Thread: Trump 300!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Its not a joke, the whole video has strong negative racial undertones. Foreign infidels, alien invaders, a black man (president) aligning with those invaders, all against a group of all white heroic defenders who they want to massacre. Then there is the great white hope to save them from the foreign hordes - Trump.

There is nothing funny about this shit you are spreading. Not in the slightest. It is deadly serious and the consequences are deadly serious. Every single time in the past that one racial group has been turned against another by a demagogue and his followers it has resulted in misery and suffering all around, sometimes lasting hundreds of years into the future. Only two decades ago the world had a Trump political clone in Yugoslavia that used and spread poisonous ethnic nationalism for political gain, and look what happened there. Do you think that is a good thing? I don't know where you get your stupid hateful yet childish idea's from, but be in not doubt it is absolutely poisonous to democracy, poisonous to peace, and entirely destructive. You desperately need to grow up and enter the real world.

FYI if you want to see how a Trump-clone political demagogue used ethnic nationalism to destroy a nation and create untold suffering for millions of people, you can do so here. It tells his story in all its horrid glory.

https://youtu.be/V_AZZGqNN6Y?list=PL7DA57F19633AC2DE
    Someone got triggered

Its almost as if what is funny to folks is subjective and based on their own personal ideology!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    That's funny. Nothing will trump (pun unintended) the mass effect video though :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    That's funny. Nothing will trump (pun unintended) the mass effect video though :P
    Don't be shy share a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Cool and Hillary told my friend she likes to cleans bills dirty D with chelseas mouth and then have her engage in cunnilingus with herself. Just wanted to throw that in there if we are accepting 3rd party hearsay quotes.
    It's a quote that Donald himself said was "Probably True"

Great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    It's a quote that Donald himself said was "Probably True"
    Donald Trump said that in reference to the book from which that quote came, saying that the book was "probably true", and not even reading it lol. Which is a pretty big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    how.....?

Do you think Trump leads ancient spartans against obama? How was it not a parody?
    Well it's clearly not an entirely serious piece lol but it doesn't feel like a parody/satire either. The part with Cruz was a little humorous.

"Winter is Trumping" and The Art of the Deal are my two favorite trump parodies so far, I think both are hilarious.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Donald Trump said that in reference to the book from which that quote came, saying that the book was "probably true", and not even reading it lol. Which is a pretty big difference.
    This. But I mean when you believe all the things media tell you to believe anything goes so long as it fits the narrative, am I right? I mean we all know he's a racist for wanting to enforce our laws as it is, what's one more exaggeration or outright lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    This. But I mean when you believe all the things media tell you to believe anything goes so long as it fits the narrative, am I right? I mean we all know he's a racist for wanting to enforce our laws as it is, what's one more exaggeration or outright lie.
    Yeah Sicari doesn't realize that the allegation the guy had against him is extremely easy to fabricate. Allow me to demonstrate:

"Hey everyone Sicari said that he prefers banging horses over dogs"

It's not really hard to make something up. Bearing in mind, the only reason people even give a shit about those quotes is so they can find any sort of shred of evidence that Trump is racist, no matter how small or how little proof there actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    FYI if you want to see how a Trump-clone political demagogue used ethnic nationalism to destroy a nation and create untold suffering for millions of people, you can do so here. It tells his story in all its horrid glory.

https://youtu.be/V_AZZGqNN6Y?list=PL7DA57F19633AC2DE
    I figured you'd link a video about Yugoslavia. You think Slobodan Milosevic was even 25% of the problem? I suppose Franjo Tudjman and Alija Izetbegovic are completely justified for doing what they did? I suppose the Croatian Ustasha who ethnically cleansed 500,000 Serbs from Croatia were justified? The mujaheddin in Bosnia were justified in their massacre in Bratunac of everyone, even the animals?

Please. The Yugoslav wars were a reaction to the IMFs harsh austerity terms that took us from a golden age economy in the 70s to a hell hole in the 80s. When you're looking at over 25% unemployment and a falling quality of life, you look for any solution. Why do you think the Golden Dawn is doing so well in Greece? By the time Slovenia and Macedonia left Yugoslavia, the stage was already set for ultra-nationalists in the Serbo-Croatian speaking republics to take control, and take control they did.

Nothing can ever be fun or a joke to people like you can it?
    Not when it is made by neo-nazis. That isn't a joke or fun. That is pants on head fucking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    The fact that he cannot explicitly deny that those words were ever uttered by him is pretty telling.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Well it's clearly not an entirely serious piece lol but it doesn't feel like a parody/satire either. The part with Cruz was a little humorous.

"Winter is Trumping" and The Art of the Deal are my two favorite trump parodies so far, I think both are hilarious.
    Go look up "Trump: What's the Deal?"

So many Trump-ettes are getting triggered by that video.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Not when it is made by neo-nazis. That isn't a joke or fun. That is pants on head fucking retarded.
    This may surprise you but even people you find utterly despicable can make jokes...

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    The fact that he cannot explicitly deny that those words were ever uttered by him is pretty telling.
    He was referring to the book as a whole, and considering he didn't read the book, I think it's pretty clear this was a response in jest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny thing is, America is gonna lose one of their best president and in return they get one of the worst president yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Holy shit that was amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Funny thing is, America is gonna lose one of their best president and in return they get one of the worst president yet.
    ... You think Obama was one of the best...? I don't think he was awful but I would struggle to use the word good... benign seems the most fitting.

... You think Obama was one of the best...? I don't think he was awful but I would struggle to use the word good... benign seems the most fitting.
    Can't even see a hardcore follower calling him the best