Advice needed to lockdown a keyboard purchase.

Hello. I intend to order a Das Keyboard 4 today, the tactile version with the brown switches. Thing is, I have wanted a Das Keyboard for over a year and a half now. I'm not sure if during that time better keyboards have emerged.

Do you recommend a different keyboard? If so, why and how has your experience been with it? Thanks so much!
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Technology wise, yes..There have been new things.

In reality know, even if you buy the new technology there is no real change.

The new technology is basically Cherry MX 6.0 switches, with their 1ms instead of 20ms response time or "RealKey".

Its new technology but rather irrelevant since the numbers we are talking are beyond tiny >_>.

Therefor buy at whatever you want to look at..If you want the new "tech" then go for the Cherry MX Board 6.0

Hmm I guess this is the keyboard you're talking about. Seems quite nice. With such a small difference between the prices of the two (10~ more bucks for the Cherry) perhaps I should be going its route. Will read more about it. Thanks for the suggestion. More feedback is welcome
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

is it for typing or gaming ? if it's for gaming then imo Cherry MX reds are the better key, if you want to totally get with the newest then there is the Cherry MX Speed switch, which are cherry MX reds but with a lower activation point ( 1.4 vs 2.0 ) but its exclusive to Corsair Rapidfire keyboards for the next 6 months.