Deleted

Fastest way to level-up today

Hi all,

I have transfered to a new server some time ago (just with one char) and I would like to level up some chars to have my usual alt army ready before Legion hits.

What do you think is currently the fastest way to level up from 1 to 100 (without paid boost, RaF or exp pots)? From 15-60, there is nothing faster than dungeons, I am pretty sure of that, Cata questing is super fast if you know which quests to take and which to skip, Pandaria and Dreanor are bearable - but 60 - 80 was really long compared to the rest. Any good advice?

Thanks!

Assuming BoAs and nothing else, dungeon up until 65ish when it starts slowing down and you need to mix quests with it. Buy/find some 15min XP pots if you can.

Getting power leveled to 90 in dungeons(literally 10x faster than leveling through dungeons normally),finishing questing in wod and finishing 100% of gorgrond and doing whatever other zones.

The fact it's faster to power level someone, then have them power level you, than it is to duo level via dungeons/questing, even as a tank/healer, is just stupid. Power leveling is too powerful right now because 90% of the dungeons exp is given at the end of it now.

Deleted
    You can look around youtube/the internet for powerlevel guides for certain level/expasion brackets.

There is ussualy some spot with super fast respawns that you can abuse for a few levels but its mindnumbingly boring ofc.