Question [TV, Poss. Spoilers] Game of Thrones spinoffs: Would you like to see them?

Would like to see HBO continue to make GoT after the main show is done? Maybe a show about the Long Night, or show based in Yi Ti/Asshai swith new characters? How about a few season on Roberts rebellion or Aegon Conquering of the world? Maybe a few season of each? Plenty of wars could be covered, War of the 5 penny kings, or the war between the First Men and the Children.

Thoughts?

Deleted
    Targaryen Conquest would interest me. A whole backstory of the Targaryen dynasty. Oberyn Martell also got cut short, so maybe something that delves a bit into his earlier endeavors.

I could list more but if they were to ever make a spin-off I doubt it would focus on one story, it would probably be a specific time period and have multiple stories going on like how the show is now.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'd rather them not split their attention from making Game of Thrones.

pour it all into GoT and make it the best it can be.
    Hi

I could go for some Dunk & Egg after GoT goes off the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i'd rather them not split their attention from making Game of Thrones.

pour it all into GoT and make it the best it can be.
    Oh of course, no twd/ftwd, wait till thecmain show is finished first.

I don't believe those tv writers can reach the same level of quality that GRRM achieved, and it really shows on the episodes that 'wander off' the books, it's seriously worse than the original material.

So no, i wouldn't like a lower quality product.

What i'm hoping for is for GRRM to complete the saga. We're missing 2 books if im not mistaken (Winds of Winter is supposed to release this year), but considering the huge gaps between books i'm worried we won't get the last one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Id love to see the Robert rebellion with all the good ol' warriors of Westeros.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

If there is a spinoff set in the 'Thrones universe, I'd prefer it not to be just GoT in another time, but rather a completely different story. I'm thinking along the lines of Dunk and & Egg, which would follow the story of two wandering hedge knights and their small scale exploits, as opposed to an ensemble show about politics and continent spanning wars.

I'd just like to follow Marge around all day.

I could watch a Stannis show or a Ramsay show. I haven't even watched this season with the bullshit they pulled.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================