Thread: Help fix my DPS

Help fix my DPS

Hello all, im a 13/13M Boomkin but i feel like my dps is extremely lacking on some fights. I am constantly lower in DPS compared to our other 2 boomkins. I am taking all the advice i can i i can excel with my class, thanks for everything.

Here is a link to all of my current logs. warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11489549/latest/

Im not asking for help on fights i do generally well on, mainly just Archimonde. My parses make me so sad.

well on the 13th of april and on may 5th, you used on archi less CA then the other moonkins.
    most of the time you can use CA at the start, on the first infernals and on the fourth.
    and try not use waste casts by staying on an add even though it will die before your spell hits.
    i dont know if you did, but most of the time, deathcallers/felstalker will spread your sunfire from or onto archi. also the source of chaos will always spread sunfire onto archi.
    a video would really help looking for improvements

Thanks, i always thought my CA would be down if i used it on 1st infernals. Ill actually record a video tonight or tomorrow when we get to Archi.

trying out for one try is most of the time worth it.