Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    No amount of gold is worth going back there IMO. I intend to hand the keys to Admiral Taylor, pat dog and then leave forever.

Quote Originally Posted by torque6 View Post
    Ok. found it, it's here...... oh no...

http://www.wowhead.com/news=251468/l...nerfs-fel-core
    Yeah, basically show's over folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

As beneficial as the garrison has been to our pocketbooks, it's almost time that we say goodbye. Honestly, I'm surprised that they didn't implement these changes in the middle of the life of the Hellfire patch when it became crystal clear just how many people were making a truckload of gold. I can't say that I'd miss my garrison, though. I'm fairly certain that I'd stop going even if the gold gains were just nerfed, rather than being removed.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if they'll nerf the various ways to make gold from garrison resources. Probably not, because there's always the AH, and there will always be sources of gold from mats et cetera.

It will make it a ton easier for people who want to do a garrison for whatever reason, though. GR are in really short supply for your first few weeks of a garrison.

But yeah the outright gold from missions has to be pretty much shut down. Doesn't bother me at all.

Deleted
    They have to make the whole thing relatively useless and even the achievements it gives almost automatically given. Especially that Nemesis fiasco has to go since almost nobody does it legitimately and gold sellers appear to enter the game. They should also remove the Auction House so we never have to return to that isolation unit again.

I understand, the isolation unit is convenient sometimes, I get it, I liked it too, especially for the auction house, but the game has to move on from WoD and has to move on from the Garrison.