Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    My hero

Your hero

Fixed this for you

This attention seeking dude is getting out of hand. Good thing SI hasn't been relevant in 20 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    Your hero

But in the post you quoted he agreed with a statement saying she's not a hero... I'm not following.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    I love it when the mentally ill pose nude. Good job society.

Warming up my fapping hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely disgusting.

People go male to female and female to male all the fucking time, what makes this cunt so special? Nothing. That's what. And now it (I say it, because I'll be damned if I offend either males OR females by referring to it otherwise) wants to show off nude for a magazine? What the shit? Get this disgusting thing out of the news, PLEASE. I'm fucking tired of hearing about Jenner this and Jenner that, how she's supposedly a 'hero'. Just, no. I guess Sports Illustrated is trying to go down in a blaze of glory?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jenner is a hero and brave.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    NEWS10 — Caitlyn Jenner is ready to bare it all.

According to Us Weekly, Jenner will appear on a summer cover of Sports Illustrated wearing “nothing but an American flag and her Olympic medal.” The shoot is designed to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Jenner’s world record setting decathlon win at the 1976 Montreal Olympic Games.

Until now, Jenner says, she had stashed her “most prized possession” at the bottom of her makeup drawer. This will be her first time posing with her medal since her transition, something Caitlyn is really ‘excited about’, the source told Us Weekly.

But while it may be Cait’s first time posing nude with her medal, she will not be the first Jenner to do so.

In a Keeping Up With The Kardashians episode, her former wife Kris stripped down and posed up with the Olympian’s medal and just a flag around her in a sexy surprise for her now-ex.

http://news10.com/2016/05/09/caitlyn...strated-cover/
    lol this will be the worst selling issue of sports ilustrated in forever ^^ what the f.. is wrong with world that people make celebrities out of ex-transvestites instead f scientists/poets/creators.

http://www.snopes.com/caitlyn-jenner...s-illustrated/

It's an unsubstantiated rumour based on an unverified anonymous commenter.

There's no story here. Just a bunch of idiotic main stream news outlets that bit the shit biscuit somebody laid out for them.

Deleted
    All these shitlords here, denying a natural woman her opportunity to display that not all women are Christina Hendricks`!
    #urgh

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    But in the post you quoted he agreed with a statement saying she's not a hero... I'm not following.
    Makaran probably has piss poor reading comprehension, thus his confusion.

I'm all for diversity and doing what you want but it feels like some people are starting to be obnoxious about the movement.

Suddenly every pop culture icon in recent history now has to be asked the question, "WAIT GUYS!? WHAT IF THEY WERE GIRLS!?"

or

"WHAT IF HE WAS A TRANSGENDER LESBIAN!"

Progressive thinking is not a contest. The best way to react to such moral leaps and bounds is with indifference, not because they are not accomplishments, they are-- but because indifference SHOULD be the appropriate reaction. There should be nothing shocking about seeing a gay couple kiss in public or to meet someone who is transgender.

But the fact that the shock value of these changes in our society is so prevalent, I feel it's fucking up a lot of things that should be left alone.

Like covers of sports illustrated. Personally I always thought that the idea of a "Swimsuit" issue was fucking stupid, and now it will just be "Fucking Stupid with added Shock Value"

Sometimes western culture pisses me off...

Well, that's a magazine's issue I'll be avoiding.

Im mean Really, Seriously omg.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Deleted
    This is one of the worst disasters in the world.
    The first comment says it all.

Does she he it whatever still have a dick?

You know when he she it whatever in the article talks about his 'most prized possession' I couldn't help but think he keeps his dick 'at the bottom of her makeup drawer'.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-05-14 at 07:42 PM.

I thought things could not get more disgusting. Surprise!

10+ Year Old Account
    Buckle up buckaroo

10+ Year Old Account
    What a nutjob...

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    Buckle up buckaroo
    I laughed harder than I should at that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    http://www.snopes.com/caitlyn-jenner...s-illustrated/

It's an unsubstantiated rumour based on an unverified anonymous commenter.

There's no story here. Just a bunch of idiotic main stream news outlets that bit the shit biscuit somebody laid out for them.
    Ding ding ding ding!!
    The faceless beast we call media has once again riled up the masses, all from a simple rumor.
    Keep biting at it though folks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I'll never understand why people give a shit about this family of attention whores
    Agreed. Wish they'd go away
    Putin khuliyo