Thread: lunch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    What's for lunch today guys? I ordered papa johns. Small pizza with olives, pineapple, and mushroom.
    i forgot my leftover pizza wife and i got from harvest in clintonville.../sadface

so i guess its chipotle for lunch!!

made some super tasty pot roast in my crock pot last night took some to work for lunch, was amazing :3

Had some steamed rice, baby carrots and roasted chicken I made the night before. Pretty good.

Work no time to stop and have something, also not in the budget.

I had teriyaki at a place I'd never been. Usually we go down to the trendy area and eat there but today we wanted to try something new. It is in the industrial area, but we got there right before the rush. Good food and man, they do good business with all the workers. Constant line out the door. Their pot stickers were great too. Not at all gummy. Hand made.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    i didn't eat lunch today. or yesterday. or the day before. or the day before that.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.