Poll: Favorite Heros

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Genji by far. He's fast paced while also being very relaxing to play.

"A steady blade balances the soul."

7+ Year Old Account
    tracer.
    i absolutely love her, she is fcking fun.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Poll needed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mei for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Zenyatta by a long shot, Reaper 2nd D.Va possibly 3rd

D. Va, Tracer, Widowmaker, Lúcio

10+ Year Old Account
    Tracer or Mcree. Much fun had, many lulz

I play Hanzo whenever there is no other sniper and all roles are fillled which is like 5% of games. I really want to get good at him, it feels so rewarding when you are kicking ass with him.
    My next pick is Tracer but I only pick her when there is no reaper/genji/tracer on my team and decent other damage since she doesn't do that much damage on her own she just makes people waste their time a lot and takes out critical targets.
    My most played chararacter with about 80% winrate during the open beta is Symmetra that I pick almost all the time on Defend maps where you have time to set up 4-5 sentries and giving everyone shields before game begins. If your team is well balanced enough to hold the point till you get teleporter up its bloody amazing. I love playing really aggressively with her in the start on the flanks to slow down the assault and gain lots of charge early on.
    My fallback pick is Winston. I pick him whenever shit doesnt seem to work and I don't know quite what to do to solve the problem. He is very easy to play, probably slightly op but its just fun to jump to the backline to take out annoying targets then jump back in to the fight and protect your mates.

When heals are necessary I prefer Lucio behind Reinhardt. Zenyatta with Symmetra or if you have a lot of roaming characters. Mercy if you have a solid "stay together" team without reinhardt.

If there is no healer or tank on the team I ask people to switch else I go roadhog or D'va.

I think the hero I have the most fun with is tracer so she is my favorite but it's too hard to carry your team with her, she requires that the rest of the team functions well without you to allow you to do your thing.

Deleted
    Roadhog, love getting into the enemy team and just make them panic while being unkillable.
    Also, grip is just the most fun mechanic ever like in evry other game.

Roadhog, Reaper and Reinhardt are my boys
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Junkrat is love, Junkrat is life! <3
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna be that guy.

Bastion.

10+ Year Old Account
    During beta I was not even remotely practiced or twitchy enough to do decently with the offensive characters in player versus player mode. They were fun against AI, but otherwise I spent a lot of time dead because of their low health pools.

I loved D.Va in both modes because she was tanky enough for me to feel like I was actually doing something worthwhile. The first player versus player game I managed to send her self destructing mech in and get four players with it who were hanging out on the point, I felt lovely.

So I have to go with D.Va.

Deleted
    When considering the roles I will most likely play most of the time my favourites are:
    Support: Lucio
    Support-support: Zenyatta
    Tank: D.va

I like mercy as support as well, even if Lucio is the choice should we just pick one.

Deleted
    Offence: Honestly, despite being classified as "defence" I prefer Junkrat when I want to go kill people. I have never been the type of player to go towards DPS/assassin classes in any type of genre, but when I do in OW I like Junkrat to fulfill that desire,

Defence: I like Mei's playstyle, I like protecting my teammates from ultimate with ice wall and helping them out with throwing them in the air. For a tank specifically, I like Zarya and Reinhardt. I am steering closer to Zarya, I like managing the particle cannon damage and setting up nice wombo-combos with her Ult, and making those clutch saves with the protection barrier thing.

Support: My favourite role overall, it would be easier to say who my least favourite is, Symmetra. Too much of a utility hero for me, I would much prefer her shield ability be more powerful but with a limited duration; similar to Tassadar in HoTS or a discipline priest in WoW. I don't like getting close and personal to deal damage, I would rather pick Zenyatta/Lucio for that offensive support playstyle. She is useful, just not my liking.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Overall: Can't say, D.Va and Tracer are both too awesome to pick between them.
    Offense: Tracer
    Defense: Mei
    Tank: D.Va
    Support: ..well this one's actually tough too because Mercy has really grown on me, to the point I don't know if I prefer Lucio over her anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Pharah for sure is my personal fav <3

I feel like I'm playing tribes again from about 20 years ago lol.. so much fun.