Demonology Green Fire In Legion

I may have missed it, but has anything been datamined regarding green fire alterations for Demonology spells in Legion? I'd love to play the new Demonology because it looks super fun, but with all the effort that went into getting green fire for my Warlock, I don't want that to go completely to waste. I know the feature is pretty much for solely Destruction, but if it did even a little bit more than color Burning Rush differently, I'd be happy.
    If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLifeIsRandom View Post
    I may have missed it, but has anything been datamined regarding green fire alterations for Demonology spells in Legion? I'd love to play the new Demonology because it looks super fun, but with all the effort that went into getting green fire for my Warlock, I don't want that to go completely to waste. I know the feature is pretty much for solely Destruction, but if it did even a little bit more than color Burning Rush differently, I'd be happy.
    Dont worry we will keep greenfire.
    The bad news is that it wont relly show that mutch if u play something else than destro.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Now that Demonic Servitude (renamed Grimoire of Supremacy after the talent it replaced) is no longer a fail talent, you can still get a shiny green Infernal/Abyssal following you around all day.

And the class mounts still have green hooves.

That's about ... it. So far, Demonbolt (if you spec it) remains purple and orange regardless of your level of fel corruption.