7+ Year Old Account

Question Exercise recommendations

I haven't done exercise in quite a while, and, although, due to my job I don't really have time to go to a gym, I can still do them at home.
    So, what kind of exercise routine do any of you recommend me to do at home?

7+ Year Old Account
    Depending on what equipment you have at home, if you have little to no equipment pushups are a good route to go with. Going for jog around your area for even like 10-15mins is a great way to get started

Yea...push-ups will help you.

If you can afford a pair of dumbbells and a workout bench you would be able to do the vast majority of exercises.

Deleted
    Youtube has a lot of workout videos, some will require weights but a lot don't. I'd check those out! Like the poster above said, if you get dumbbells you can do a lot of exercises easily from home. A bench is optional imo, especially if you're just getting started I wouldn't say you need one of those just yet, but that's my opinion. I can do all my home workouts fine without one.

Quote Originally Posted by HuntingtheWill View Post
    I haven't done exercise in quite a while, and, although, due to my job I don't really have time to go to a gym, I can still do them at home.
    So, what kind of exercise routine do any of you recommend me to do at home?
    I like this guys 30-day HIIT series:

He explains well and its easy to follow. Also some motivational speeches in it I guess.
    Requires no equipment to do. Possibly shoes for better grip.

Beachbody has various Home Fitness Programs like 21 Day Fix, P90 series, INSANITY MAX, FOCUS T25, etc. Find the one that's right for you and stream DVD to 4K TV and follow the exercise routines everyday.
    Last edited by hzfafeao; 2016-05-28 at 02:43 AM.

Push-ups (lots of variety there like wide-arm, diamond, etc), pull-ups ($20 will get you a solid pull up bar for your bedroom doorway), air squats (can hold light weights in front of your chest or over your head to increase weight), and lots of core like crunches, planks, mountain climbers etc. Biggest recommendation is to make sure you don't forget about one group - like legs, or core - it's all important.
    LFGdating
    Currently playing: WoW, D3, SC2, and wait for it ... Red Alert 3. (And possibly some Goldeneye here or there.)

If you got equipments at home i recommend you check out Buff Dudes (Better Understandig of Food and Fitness Dudes).

Two brothers with a lot of information on how to perform exercises and workout programs at home. They got a 12 week program home edition. I myself is on 12 week program week 9 gym edition, and have seen good results.

http://www.buffdudes.us/blogs/news/8...me-gym-edition

https://www.youtube.com/user/buffdudes

I recommend checking them out.

At home workouts are great, even if you don't have equipment. Start looking into calisthenics, there are some unique movements that will build strength, endurance, and flexibility by simply using your own weight. I work on calisthenics every couple months. Gives me a break from the gym and it's good to change things up a bit. I would look into Frank Medrano if calisthenics interest you.