7+ Year Old Account

DC Animated Universe

I'm sure that most of us when we were kids we saw cartoons from the DC Animated Universe, so, I ask, which ones were your favorites?
    Mine was (And still is) Batman: The Animated Series, Batman Beyond, Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.

Batman:TAS is the best in my opinion. Justice League/Unlimited is a close second.

Though I want to add the DCU animated films release direct-to-video or streaming are mostly excellent. I'm pretty excited for the R rated The Killing Joke coming up.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2016-05-11 at 02:06 AM.

Loved the same ones, Sad to hear what they are doing to the renewal of Justice League
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

green lantern that was on CN recently wasnt bad, the superman animated series was great in the 90's too, also teen titans and young justice, too bad that they canceled those

I loved BTAS, JL/JLU, GL, and Young Justice! Their animated films have been great as well. I'm really excited for the killing joke even though I'm not a fan of the animation I saw in the trailer.

Bleh, just thinking about Young Justice being cancelled pisses me off. More successful with girls than boys so it gets cancelled? Where were the feminists when I needed them? Same with GL.

Anyways, BTAS had some great episodes like Heart of Ice which redefined Mr. Freeze across all mediums. Harley Quinn was created on that show as well.

I also loved the "death" of clayface:

Last edited by Jotaux; 2016-05-11 at 04:32 AM.

Dunno why they have such poor luck with the live action stuff, but DC did their animated stuff right. Justice League/JL:U are pretty much as good as it gets when it comes to watchable DC entertainment, better than any of the movies(yes, including the Nolan ones). Batman:TAS isn't far behind.

Oh and Mask of the Phantasm is easily the best Batman movie ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Oh and Mask of the Phantasm is easily the best Batman movie ever made.
    It was for me as well, until I saw Under the Red Hood.'

Other great movies I liked recently are Justice League Doom and Apocalypse.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    Loved the same ones, Sad to hear what they are doing to the renewal of Justice League
    What are they doing to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    What are they doing to it?
    They are making it like Teen Titans Go! Only with the Main JLA members Supes,Bats,Wonder Woman,Man hunter,Green Arrow etc
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    They are making it like Teen Titans Go! Only with the Main JLA members Supes,Bats,Wonder Woman,Man hunter,Green Arrow etc
    Ugh, that sucks.

No mentions of Flashpoint Paradox?

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    No mentions of Flashpoint Paradox?
    That was freaking awesome.