Thread: Civilization VI

Page 1 of 33
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Civilization VI

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-06-20 at 07:10 PM.

Deleted
    Im so hyped lol
    There Goes another 700 hours of my life

Going to go with what other people are saying in other message boards in that, the art style of the game does look a bit too bright but of course it probably won't matter in the end and I'll wait for more videos and images.

Hopefully they fix the AI so Diplomacy can be more of a proper thing, I don't see how they can do it though with the game having such solidified victory conditions.

I also hope they don't really 1/3rd of a game for the base game, Vanilla Civ V was so garbage. Hopefully doesn't end up like the Sims where they are releasing the same features as expansions every sequel zzz.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how they feel the need to advertise.

They could just have one-liner saying "Yep, here's Civ VI" and people would start throwing money at the screen.

Also, looks like Ghandi's at it again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope it's better and more complex than civ5.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post

I also hope they don't really 1/3rd of a game for the base game, Vanilla Civ V was so garbage. Hopefully doesn't end up like the Sims where they are releasing the same features as expansions every sequel zzz.
    Yeah, it would be really crappy if they again sell us 1/3 of a game for the full price, and release the rest of it through expansions for which we have to pay as well.

How different is it from Civ V though.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    They could just have one-liner saying "Yep, here's Civ VI" and people would start throwing money at the screen.
    It is disturbing how well advertising works for established products.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Shouldn't they finish BE before moving on to Civ VI? Or did they just give up on that one? Meh. I'll wait for the 2-4 expansions and then pick up the whole thing on a Steam Sale or something. Firaxis hasn't made a good, solid game in a really long time; at least not one that didn't require multiple add-ons before it felt like a finished product.

But they've not yet even finished V
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

The new look, looks great. Nice and clean. Cant wait!

Just take my money

Read at first Civilization IV and wondered why someone made a topic about that game. Have to wait to see more. It seems like Beyond Earth was a disappointment (never got it after seeing the opinion on it), so gotta wait if the get VI right.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The had me at: "Sean Bean narrates a hope filled trailer about the nature of humanity and ever expanding progress of our lives" Really they had me at: "Sean Bean narrates..."

But for real, Sean Bean could sell me Sean Bean's Baked Beans and I'd never touch a can of Bush's again. Morgan Freeman who? Sean Bean, that's who.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emode View Post
    The new look, looks great. Nice and clean. Cant wait!
    I absolutely agree, the artstyle reminds me a lot of Age of Empires Online and it looks amazing, I love Civ so much and this gif is spot on in terms of how I feel about Civ 6

http://i.imgur.com/lhjhbB9.gif

October is so far away!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    The had me at: "Sean Bean narrates a hope filled trailer about the nature of humanity and ever expanding progress of our lives" Really they had me at: "Sean Bean narrates..."

But for real, Sean Bean could sell me Sean Bean's Baked Beans and I'd never touch a can of Bush's again. Morgan Freeman who? Sean Bean, that's who.
    I knew I wasnt going crazy when I told to myself is this Sean Bean?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    I knew I wasnt going crazy when I told to myself is this Sean Bean?
    I knew it from the first line, but it just kept going...and I was like...is a Civ trailer supposed to give me chills? Because I feel more inspired to go do something amazing from watching this game trailer than I have been from just about anything else in life. I've listened to it like 10 times now. I think I have a problem.
    BAD WOLF