Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    The irony is that you were talking about stupid people... :P
    Yup, that's why I changed it as fast as I could. But I will probably feel sort of stupid for the rest of the day.

But I guess the fact that I've stood 3 times in front of a closed gym over the past few months because I forget that they close earlier on Friday's might have already established the fact that I have my moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Lesson 1: Rape isn't the best way to convey your feelings.
    Lesson 2: Neither are any other forms of sexual assault.

Yeah, i wish them best.
    We joke, and yet clearly these lessons are required.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Deport Hooked, better the world!
    Stop acting like a beta cuck.

Welp, people want them to integrate and start adhering to cultural norms. That's going to mean education.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Welp, people want them to integrate and start adhering to cultural norms. That's going to mean education.
    It means they are incompatible beta cuck.

Deleted
    No, it's nothing like that.
    Seems like a bunch of Turks whining because we insult their dumb leader.

Deport Hooked, better the world!
    Well I would rather deport them then give them free housing. In the Netherlands people who've stood on a wait-list for a house in a certain area have been bypassed to give houses to refugees, not even crappy ones, good ones. For people who would probably never do the same for us because we don't follow the Islam teachings.

Giving them all sorts of things will not be a incentive for them to return home some day. Also if they want to stay longer then split them up and don't put them in camps. The only way they will ever try to learn a new culture is if they have no other option. And spread some awareness so you won't have people taking in refugees who later on try to rape their child ( read the article on here.)

Also heavy punishment for such acts should be necessary, if not then the local population will only hate those refugees more.

Hooked, mature as always.
    Did your wife run of with a Muslim or something? Because something has to explain this irrational behaviour.

PS. You're the beta cuck though.
    You are the zeta cuck, the lowest of all cucks. Sorry kango, I just embraced a new word and I'm going to use it all the time now because it makes me laugh.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-05-12 at 08:13 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Such things have existed in Europe for decades, as far as I know. Not sure about Germany specifically though, but it makes sense to help people integrate within the new culture by teaching it to them.
    But it hardly ever works. We have the same kind of programs in the Netherlands for many decades now, and yet still the majority of Turks feel more of a connection with Turkey than with the Netherlands. Strangely enough, this is especially true for the younger generations that have never even been to Turkey. All their lives they've lived in the Netherlands and still they feel more connected to a country they never set foot in. And it's not that we don't try to integrate them, they just seem completely unwanting to do so. The newer generations also seem to completely disregard our culture, they often have more extreme views than their parents or grandparents.

I think Europe should just accept that intregation doesn't work if the people don't want to be integrated. Maybe it's time for a different approach instead of just pouring money at the problem hoping it will fix things.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Yup, that's why I changed it as fast as I could. But I will probably feel sort of stupid for the rest of the day.

But I guess the fact that I've stood 3 times in front of a closed gym over the past few months because I forget that they close earlier on Friday's might have already established the fact that I have my moments.
    We've all been there, mate. You're not alone. And you have yet to trump my thinking I overslept and being at work way, WAY early. Morning panic attacks clearly make no use of brain matter.

Edit: In other news: refugee numbers are dwindling to a point where Germany is deconstructing camps and reducing capacity. Several hundred thousand beds are empty. Guess we'll postpone the whole Europe invasion plan then. How surprising that the doomsayers were wrong, yet again.
    Last edited by Slant; 2016-05-12 at 08:31 AM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Did your wife run of with a Muslim or something? Because something has to explain this irrational behaviour.

PS. You're the beta cuck though.

Christians were doing awesome in Syria, the country was actually filled with refugees from all over the place.
    So why should we deport refugees again?
    Maybe I should've worded it better. I think its better to deport then to give them stuff to their hearts content. My uncle works as a civil servant for a town, he was tasked with providing the refugees with all kinds of stuff. They bring coffee, special prepared food, chargers for their devices, cable for their aljazheera( don't know how its actually called) and so on.

They brought coffee in metal cans and they started complaining about the noise(they couldn't sleep or whatever) so they bought plastic ones, he went with the new cans filled with coffee to the complex and all he heard were children crying/running and shouting. No way those metal cans could make more noise then that. And so a lot of weird complaints were filed over the past few months. Also in this particular town there is a team on standby from 7 in the morning to 24:00(security and service), they wanted to have this team of 4 work in shifts 24 hours a day. I mean the amount of money this costs with the stupid requests and the stupid things the government provides them with is just gonna blow through the intended money real quick.

Out of all the refugees quite a large proportion hasn't been screened on suspicious activity ( don't know the number but if you really want it then I can find the source.) There is only money for a fixed amount of refugees and according to most estimations the number is gonna go far beyond that.

Most refugees would be happy with almost anything as long as they are safe, this is quite different here. If you want to house every opportunist and pay the taxes for it be my guest but I would rather not. I'm not saying that I don't want any refugees I get where you're coming from but its not that black and white.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    But it hardly ever works. We have the same kind of programs in the Netherlands for many decades now, and yet still the majority of Turks feel more of a connection with Turkey than with the Netherlands. Strangely enough, this is especially true for the younger generations that have never even been to Turkey. All their lives they've lived in the Netherlands and still they feel more connected to a country they never set foot in. And it's not that we don't try to integrate them, they just seem completely unwanting to do so. The newer generations also seem to completely disregard our culture, they often have more extreme views than their parents or grandparents.

I think Europe should just accept that intregation doesn't work if the people don't want to be integrated. Maybe it's time for a different approach instead of just pouring money at the problem hoping it will fix things.
    I think this is mostly due to the fact that most Turkish or x people live in a neighborhood where the majority is also Turkish/x. They can pretty much live on with their own culture without having the need to actually integrate with the majority of the population. You want to split them up over multiple cities and towns but at the same time you cant force them to live wherever you want as a country.

- - - Updated - - -

We've all been there, mate. You're not alone. And you have yet to trump my thinking I overslept and being at work way, WAY early. Morning panic attacks clearly make no use of brain matter.

Edit: In other news: refugee numbers are dwindling to a point where Germany is deconstructing camps and reducing capacity. Several hundred thousand beds are empty. Guess we'll postpone the whole Europe invasion plan then. How surprising that the doomsayers were wrong, yet again.
    Glad I'm not alone, I had sort of the same thing once as well. I rarely wake up before my alarm goes off so this one time I did wake up early I looked at the time on my alarm clock and only bothered to look at the last two digits. I thought I was late, didn't get my breakfast or shower for that matter just to be an hour early at the office. Well I felt stupid and to this day not even one of my colleagues knows it.
    Last edited by mmocc29434e79e; 2016-05-12 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Glad I'm not alone, I had sort of the same thing once as well. I rarely wake up before my alarm goes off so this one time I did wake up early I looked at the time on my alarm clock and only bothered to look at the last two digits. I thought I was late, didn't get my breakfast or shower for that matter just to be an hour early at the office. Well I felt stupid and to this day not even one of my colleagues knows it.
    That is exactly the same that happened to me. I told them I needed to get off work earlier that day due to a personal appointment. They never questioned it. Poker face FTW. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

The name of Germany should be changed to gerwomany. Beta cucks.

Deleted
    The name of Germany should be changed to gerwomany. Beta cucks.
    I think I figured you out. You yourself were cuckolded regularly by a Muslim man. So while you call others beta cucks, it's only because you see yourself as the alpha cuck and want to maintain your leadership role as someone that gets off by being cucked. Trust me, no one on this forum will ever be as good as it as you master cuck.

On topic, I don't see the harm, I doubt it will do much but at least it's an effort being made. That's part of the battle.

The explanation is in his username.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    That is exactly the same that happened to me. I told them I needed to get off work earlier that day due to a personal appointment. They never questioned it. Poker face FTW. :P
    Haha well at least you could leave early

I looked like shit( I normally do the just out of bed hair look but this was even for me too much) And was pretty much tired for the entire day while having to do a lot of work since it was a above average busy day. I did look cool in front of our two interns though because everyone thought I had some wild last night stand(I also wore the same clothes as the day before), so that made it somewhat better.

I vote for mass deportations instead. Protect your women first germans, then maybe worry about a refugees feelings. Stop acting like beta cucks.
    love that buzzword.

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    I think I figured you out. You yourself were cuckolded regularly by a Muslim man. So while you call others beta cucks, it's only because you see yourself as the alpha cuck and want to maintain your leadership role as someone that gets off by being cucked. Trust me, no one on this forum will ever be as good as it as you master cuck.

On topic, I don't see the harm, I doubt it will do much but at least it's an effort being made. That's part of the battle.
    Even the point of these lessons are ridiciulous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    Even the point of these lessons are ridiciulous.
    Without knowing exactly what's being taught..it's hard to say it's ridiculous.

Teaching migrants how to integrate is never a bad idea, and I'm not sure why Germany wasn't already doing this. It goes beyond just the "Don't rape people, huh huh" comments, it's about ensuring they become valuable members of German society.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Teaching migrants how to integrate is never a bad idea, and I'm not sure why Germany wasn't already doing this. It goes beyond just the "Don't rape people, huh huh" comments, it's about ensuring they become valuable members of German society.
    Germany has done integration courses for many many years before this one wave. I still don't understand how people think Germany just started learning how to deal with immigration in the past year. We've had 500k immigrants per year for decades before that.