Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Give her father 3 goats and you've got a done deal doesn't work in Germany

Deleted
    I just hope that the refugees can have rational arguments as are somewhat happening here. As fellow human beings they must of course also be rational and see differing points of view and be willing to obey the laws of the land, rather than expecting the land to bend to some story book they believe is absolute truth.

People who grew up without any modern value/respect for women are hopeless. Not saying this is the case for all refugees but you need to target youth of such immigrants and kick these bunch from country as soon as the war is ended and Syria is moderately rebuilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    People who grew up without any modern value/respect for women are hopeless. Not saying this is the case for all refugees but you need to target youth of such immigrants and kick these bunch from country as soon as the war is ended and Syria is moderately rebuilt.
    Why wait until it's rebuilt? They can help rebuilding it, considering they're getting a damn fine vacation here for a long time.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Why wait until it's rebuilt? They can help rebuilding it, considering they're getting a damn fine vacation here for a long time.
    I told you this before, refugees can't build a jackshit, at least the initial infrastructure. You can only send refugees back when there is basic infrastructure is built to shelter people. Other countries often help in rebuilding process. It was the case for Iraq, it will be the case for Syria.

- - - Updated - - -

I told you this before, refugees can't build a jackshit, at least the initial infrastructure. You can only send refugees back when there is basic infrastructure is built to shelter people. Other countries often help in rebuilding process. It was the case for Iraq, it will be the case for Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Ah, so I'm not the only one with this weird double post bug.

I don't care much if they can't build jack shit. If their life is not in immediate danger, they can live in tents over there instead of in tents over here. Let the UN be useful for once.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I'm not sure if you can really teach a grown-adult who will rape that rape is wrong. It's like going to some grizzled old criminal and saying "hey robbing a bank is bad!"

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    I'm not sure if you can really teach a grown-adult who will rape that rape is wrong. It's like going to some grizzled old criminal and saying "hey robbing a bank is bad!"
    Ok, so we're broad stroking now that all refugees are routinely rapists?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Teaching migrants how to integrate is never a bad idea, and I'm not sure why Germany wasn't already doing this. It goes beyond just the "Don't rape people, huh huh" comments, it's about ensuring they become valuable members of German society.
    How do you really ensure they become valuable members of society? Seems rather utopian to say the least.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so we're broad stroking now that all refugees are routinely rapists?
    It's my impression the course was in part designed to teach proper interrelations in that area? My problem is more about people naively saying "we need government programs to ensure people stop raping each other and committing crimes!". It's just baseless. Show me a proven method of stopping already-rapists from being rapists.
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2016-05-12 at 10:19 AM.

Ah, so I'm not the only one with this weird double post bug.
    When browser warns you that what you wrote in the page will be lost, it's an indication that something is going wrong. Sometimes, it ends up with double post and sometimes you just lose your post.

It's my impression the course was in part designed to teach proper interrelations in that area?
    People like you are the reasons the gouvernment feels the need to endorse these courses. Now you're saying the course is a proof that they are rapists. See how the circle closes? Good job!

People like you are the reasons the gouvernment feels the need to endorse these courses. Now you're saying the course is a proof that they are rapists. See how the circle closes? Good job!
    "People like you". Lol, fail.

Quote where I said there's proof they're rapists... Seriously, what a fail post.

"People like you". Lol, fail.

Quote where I said there's proof they're rapists... Seriously, what a fail post.
    Considering the context is refugees sitting in a course about sexual advances, I'm not sure that I failed all that much, tbh. You've been on this forum long enough to know not to shitpost like that.

Considering the context is refugees sitting in a course about sexual advances, I'm not sure that I failed all that much, tbh. You've been on this forum long enough to know not to shitpost like that.
    FFS. The course is designed in part to prevent rapists. I'm calling into question the effectiveness of the program. I never said they're all rapists.

If you're not interested in a real discussion just leave.

FFS. The course is designed in part to prevent rapists. I'm calling into question the effectiveness of the program. I never said they're all rapists.

If you're not interested in a real discussion just leave.
    Perhaps you could've phrased it a little better, no? But be offended, I don't care.

15+ Year Old Account
    Deutsche Wirtschafts-Nachrichten, huh? Couldn't have chosen a worse conspiracy blog.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Deutsche Wirtschafts-Nachrichten, huh? Couldn't have chosen a worse conspiracy blog.
    BILD maybe lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."