Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    For the irony to be complete, you need to add "I'm being oppressed by the evil SJWarchy". Oh, wait, derivative of the word "oppress" is already there.

Xarim, Xarim...
    Hey whatever

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Nor from I. I'm proud my Mom is a white woman, and thankful she didn't beat me like some women I saw growing up would do to their children for "misbehavin". Truth is the real racism flows from the African American Community these days, and it's gotten that way by allowing them to even call themselves Africans while forgetting their American part. They aren't Africans. They are African-Americans. Africans consider it an insult, to be compared to African-Americans and I don't blame them for feeling so at all.

We're all Americans. The issue is that a specific party that many mods on this forum support, have built this false and racist narrative that if you are a Black man but have Conservative values, believe in the rule of Law over mob violence, or repudiate racism done to Whites as being as vile as any perpetrated upon Blacks, you are decried as the racist or to give the official term, "Klan with a tan" by those of purer black stock.

Pure Stock matters? Somehow this reminds me of an Aryan talking point to me. The only thing blacks hate more than white people, are half black and half white people. Trust me, I know. It came up plenty of times in school. Here's some of the greatest hits from Roosevelt High School in Chicago.

"Your dad ------- your mom's pink ---- cause he couldn't get a real (n-word)."
    "Whoop that bitch! Make him red and he'll be a newspaper!"
    "Get the ---- outta here before we punk ya Salt & Pepper."
    "He aint black, he's white. F--- him up good!"
    "You just a crackah with a tan."

That's what shaped me in High School, and these are the nicer insults. As a consequence, I have very little respect for the Black Panthers and very little tolerance for most non-educated Black people when they resort to violence or threaten the police such as the BLM movement does. All I see are children stamping their feet, because the legal system didn't do as they demanded it to and the rule of law won out over mob mentality.

There are plenty of opportunities in America. The majority of the African American community however just plays the victim card because their too chicken-shit or lazy to do something about it. For the most part, I've found that the Black Panthers are the Black KKK and a large majority of African Americans in Chicago are like Southern Whites of the 1960s respectively. Moving to another state in 2003 was the best thing I ever did.

You want to change that trend in the African American Communities? Believe me when I say that I am completely behind you. Unfortunately you'll only achieve it over the NAACP and Democrat parties dead body. They will never willingly allow such a thing to happen. It's just too profitable to keep the Black Vote indentured like slaves, or incite fear and racial hatred by ceaselessly claiming that "X Opposing Candidate is a racist!"

Well.. until 11 million Mexicans are legalized and a new voting bloc is created. Then I expect we'll all be told to go to hell for "living in the past". This is probably considered political bashing by several of the mods who share counter political views and can't argue their merits. Because they cannot argue or counter such statements with facts they are forced to resort to heavy handed moderation to try and "win" their arguments. Sadly all it proves is the veracity of the statement. Such folks are just a part of the problem. The truth hurts after all. But then, that's been the case throughout human history. The oppressed become the oppressors.
    Just wait, someone will spout some Trigglypuff SJW bullshit about how you're wrong, you have no idea how guilty we all should be etc etc. It's the normal path this forum takes.
    Even though I fully agree with you.

Batman and May09, paragons of neutrality... /s

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Batman and May09, paragons of neutrality... /s
    I wasn't aware people besides Endus actually took them seriously enough to be considered paragons of anything in this world
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Did you just watch the video, see it for what it was (satire), enjoy its creativity though it disagree with you to a degree, and post a non-derailing comment?

Have my babies. We'll have moderate kit kat light babies that will grace the world.
    Mixed babies are pretty cute. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Mixed babies are pretty cute. <3
    Depends on what mix.

Super punchy blues, kinda awesome tune.
    btw I lol'ed at the "Save me from thinking" fundraising