Returning players looking for raiding guild on east coast server.

We are two returning players, looking for a new home. In the past, we have played at a relatively hardcore level. We have been raiding on again, off again in WoW since BC. When we’re not on WoW, we’ve been… everywhere—Aion, FFXIV (& ARR), Rift, TERA, SWTOR, GW2, Neverwinter, AA, Skyforge, ESO, B&S, BDO…

But we’re back again! And plan to play a disc/holy priest and a feral/guardian druid.

However, just due to life, we no longer have the time to put into the game that we used to. So now we are now looking for something a little different.

What we’re hoping for:
    - A guild that is PVE progression-oriented, but also…
    - …ends raiding AT/BEFORE 10:00 EST.
    - …raids NO MORE than 9 hours a week (2-3 nights a week).
    - …is on an east coast (EST) server.
    - …Horde.

We do not expect to end up in a hardcore raiding guild due to these limitations. But we were hoping to find a nice middle-ground, so to speak. Right now the main thing we are looking for is a relatively friendly home where we can raid and do well, but not invest as much time as we have in the past.

If you think your guild may fit our needs, please let us know!

7+ Year Old Account

Join Skyshard Outland EU

Hi guys
    I think i may have the answer for you

Skyshard guild OUTLANDS ( EU)
    For info or apply consult skyshard.enjin.com
    Or wisper Llayina ingame
    We building temas and doing HFC NM and HC

Hugs
    Gab

Quote Originally Posted by eijin View Post
    We are two returning players, looking for a new home. In the past, we have played at a relatively hardcore level. We have been raiding on again, off again in WoW since BC. When we’re not on WoW, we’ve been… everywhere—Aion, FFXIV (& ARR), Rift, TERA, SWTOR, GW2, Neverwinter, AA, Skyforge, ESO, B&S, BDO…

But we’re back again! And plan to play a disc/holy priest and a feral/guardian druid.

However, just due to life, we no longer have the time to put into the game that we used to. So now we are now looking for something a little different.

What we’re hoping for:
    - A guild that is PVE progression-oriented, but also…
    - …ends raiding AT/BEFORE 10:00 EST.
    - …raids NO MORE than 9 hours a week (2-3 nights a week).
    - …is on an east coast (EST) server.
    - …Horde.

We do not expect to end up in a hardcore raiding guild due to these limitations. But we were hoping to find a nice middle-ground, so to speak. Right now the main thing we are looking for is a relatively friendly home where we can raid and do well, but not invest as much time as we have in the past.

If you think your guild may fit our needs, please let us know!

Thank you for the offer! We are US based, I guess I should have included that somewhere.