Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They removed daily cd for darkmoon card?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevonfor View Post
    Yeah, but it's only one boss for the entire week. Will it be that helpful ? Can't really say about the utility (not really into raiding), but as a design it's just "click" and then you have a buff on one boss. It's kinda disappointing after the glyphs imo :/
    Agreed. And will inscription have any use for PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Azinath View Post
    Agreed. And will inscription have any use for PvP?
    I mean, each spell still has glyphs, so the same use it has now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

There are multiple glyphs for each spell. When you apply one to your spell you overwrite old one. I for one think there will be more demand for glyphs than supply. Depending on how hard is to get mats glyphs cold become quite a money maker. Along with other things inscription can make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenislav View Post
    There are multiple glyphs for each spell. When you apply one to your spell you overwrite old one. I for one think there will be more demand for glyphs than supply. Depending on how hard is to get mats glyphs cold become quite a money maker. Along with other things inscription can make.
    But if they are all cosmetic and don't really affect your gameplay, then I think generally glyph demand will be down. Mats however will be a money maker mostly for the Wartome (assume that makes it to live).
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

7+ Year Old Account
    im glad for this change. means that you can make money off of inscription for the entire expansion rather than just the first month or so when the trinkets are still on par with the raid items. glyphs arent selling barely at all so my inscription is making jack squat at moment. Now if only JC was worth it again and enchanters could go back to having more slots. bring back shoulder chants with inscription and ill be super happy!
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

I expected more cosmetics glyps.

What makes you guys think you will make more gold from glyphs with these changes? You won't.
    They are only screwing over people that can currently make gold from glyphs.

The current glyph market is high volume, small profit per item, takes time and takes lots of bank space - and this is what drives so many people away(which is why it works).
    Changing the glyph market to be like the enchant scroll market is just bad. People will just flood the market and sell below crafting prices.
    Professions should be different to one another. If you like selling few items for higher profit per item then there are many other professions to choose from. Well actually, you can do this with inscription aswell thanks to the trinkets and upgrade items.

If anything they should've put glyph recipes behind (easy) content to make the market more dynamic.
    Clear a zone - get to choose a recipe.
    Clear that dungeon - get to choose a recipe.
    Get exalted with a faction - get to choose a recipe.
    Clear that raid in any difficulty - get to choose a recipe.
    etc

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Selling glyphs in AH has been a hassle for 3 expansions now, because of the huge number of glyphs existing. I haven't touched the market for like 2 years because of this and returned to the market recently to sell off whatever was left. I am glad they dropped the axe, as it's so time consuming and needs extreme micromanaging.