... LastLast
    Deleted

[Movie] Kong: Skull Island

Yup

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3731562/
    http://twitter skull island
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kong:_Skull_Island
    Youtube Skull Island

First look at Kong: Skull Island - Collider.

ColliderVideos
    Apr 12, 2016

A first look at Kong: Skull Island came during the MTV Movie Awards with a new behind-the-scenes video giving us a brief preview of the King Kong reboot. Kings of Summer helmer Jordan Vogt-Roberts took on the blockbuster for the studio enlisting an ensemble of A-list actors led by Brie Larson and Tom Hiddleston. Straight Outta Compton’s Jason Mitchell and Corey Hawkins also star with Samuel L. Jackson, John Goodman, Thomas Mann, Toby Kebbell, Tom Wilkinson, and John C. Reilly. Kong: Skull Island takes place in the 70s during the Vietnam era, with Hiddleston playing a former British SAS officer and Larson playing a photojournalist. The two lead a team to the undiscovered Skull Island where they come face to face with none other than King Kong. Warner Bros. has already set plans in motion to cross this franchise with Gareth Edwards’ Godzilla in an epic monster-on-monster fight slated for release in 2020. But first, Kong: Skull Island will open in theaters March 10, 2017.
    some pics
    http://collider.com/kong-skull-islan...n-brie-larson/
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2016-08-27 at 08:03 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    "This is going to be the biggest Kong there's ever been," boasted director Jordon Vogt-Roberts. "Not 10 foot or 30 foot, but a 100-foot ape."
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-island-904652

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I was kind of interested in this movie because I was thinking it wasn't going to feature Kong at all and was just going to be a spin-off when it was first announced. I rather just have a film with idiots running about on the island fighting off and getting offed by its prehistoric monsters Jurassic Park style, hopefully Kong wont be the primary focus, but I am assuming they are gonna be pushing that crossover fight.

First Trailer

I think it looks neat. I like the music, obviously the CGI and everything isn't done yet.

Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

This newest trailer looked fucking hyped. Wow! Very impressive and it looks decently artful too. Nice shot compositions and cinematography.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The best trailer from SDCC. Music made this trailer absolutely. Plus real environment, plus really good cinematography. I didn't look for this movie but after this trailer I'm ready to watch it in theater right now!

Kong looks absolutely badass and all, but I still don't get how even a 100 foot tall version of him could even hope to last five minutes against Godzilla, who by the way is over 300 feet tall and can breathe atomic fire.

Deleted
    Great, no cringy actors, this seems promising.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Great, no cringy actors, this seems promising.
    Samuel L. Jackson and John Goodman in the same film?

Outstanding.

Hope Kong gets to kill all the humans this time around unless they are friendly to kong and get the girl on top of that to of course.

Also Loki such a great actor love him.

John Goodman playing a rich creep? Check.
    Brie Larson playing a hottie who can actually act? Check.
    Cinematic as fuck? Check.
    Samuel L Jackson vs a big mother fucking ape? Check.

This has potential to be really good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks at Godzilla vs King Kong. Yeah no.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Looks at Godzilla vs King Kong. Yeah no.
    Your horrible taste is showing

Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

I just realized Captain Marvel, Nick Fury and Loki are all in Kong: Skull Island. Haha, that makes me chuckle a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    Your horrible taste is showing

That movie is a classic you shut your mouth sir!

Deleted
    This Kong looks like he eat's the one from the last movie for breakfast.

Yikes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's what I thought. This movie is about the kaiju King Kong of Toho Studios rather than the standard, Universal King Kong...

looks pretty good, but i don't know if i want to sit in a movie for 2 hours where samuel l jackson yells the entire time

Deleted
    that is a huge monkey...I dunno if that's a good idea, the movie is called skull island, so I hope for other monsters as well there like in last movie, now Kong is too big against dinos n other monsters??..