Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    "cuck" is just the new "beta"; it's something that edgelord neckbeards like to throw around as the latest buzz word.

What's really ironic is that the little boys who use terms like this tend to be scrawny little geeks, with poor social skills and below average intelligence (although they fancy themselves as being exceptional in some way.)

A great example are the Trump fanboys calling Maddox a cuck - simply for insulting BOTH Presidential candidates. If you look at them on Facebook, they're almost universally late teens/early 20's, with bad skin, dirty hair, and no significant other. It's classic projection, as they are angry at their own perceived lack of manliness, so they insult the manhood of others.

The meaning "cuck" has changed.
    No longer does it only describe men who enjoy watching other men fuck their girlfriend/wife, but now to describe people (usually of Western origin) who enjoy watching their race and culture be displaced.

I don't even care about Trump but "cuck" is not thrown around nearly as much as "bigot" "racist" "nazi" and a slew of other bullshit buzzwords designed to shut down discussion. Thankfully people are beginning to tire of those words as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    The meaning "cuck" has changed.
    No longer does it only describe men who enjoy watching other men fuck their girlfriend/wife, but now to describe people (usually of Western origin) who enjoy watching their race and culture be displaced.

I don't even care about Trump but "cuck" is not thrown around nearly as much as "bigot" "racist" "nazi" and a slew of other bullshit buzzwords designed to shut down discussion. Thankfully people are beginning to tire of those words as well.
    Yea, that's not what that word means. While bigot and misogynist are thrown around too often, they are not completely misappropriated, just applied overzealously.

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    It's pretty much true. I mean there's a whole actual fetish that most people who dismissively use the term don't know a thing about or understand. In this context, it's just a bullshit word meant to emasculate men who disagree with you since you can't call them fags anymore. I love that people use it because it's a really good way to know that I can safely ignore everything else that the person says. Just like SJW, and a half dozen other buzzwords on either side. Triggered is a good one too, whether you use it honestly or ironically.

If this was the 50's you would say Nancies instead. Same shit.
    I feel like a lot of these people who are always railing against PC SJW triggerphobia don't really understand how political correctness works. No one has ever gone into a corner and started crying because somebody called them a faggot or a pussy or a beta cuck, it's more that when these terms become too widely used they lose all of their meaning and become background noise that people would rather not hear. It's not oversensitivity that's the issue, but rather a lack of sensitivity - all of these supposedly hateful terms have become so meaningless that people are constantly having to escalate just to get any kind of reaction which isn't working anyway. The kind of politically correct discourse we have nowadays is more a product of all the agitators running out of ammunition. What can you really call someone these days that will actually hit a nerve?

My wife's son got me on board with this

Deleted
    'I love Hispanics' - Trump

'Trump hates minorities' - Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    "cuck" is just the new "beta"; it's something that edgelord neckbeards like to throw around as the latest buzz word.

What's really ironic is that the little boys who use terms like this tend to be scrawny little geeks, with poor social skills and below average intelligence (although they fancy themselves as being exceptional in some way.)

A great example are the Trump fanboys calling Maddox a cuck - simply for insulting BOTH Presidential candidates. If you look at them on Facebook, they're almost universally late teens/early 20's, with bad skin, dirty hair, and no significant other. It's classic projection, as they are angry at their own perceived lack of manliness, so they insult the manhood of others.
    "words only mean what I want them to mean!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Leftists don't be ashamed, be proud of who you are, embrace your inner cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've only vaguely gathered the meaning of the term by reading this post. I suppose the vast majority of people would have no idea wtf this idea would be about. Seems like it would only appeal to people who spend way too much time arguing on the internet. Nobody outside of places like this know what a "cuck" or "sjw" are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Cuck doesn't mean anything anymore. It's just a buzzword some people like to use to mock people that don't share their worldview.
    You are oh so wrong. Go look up what the word means

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

Its so weird how posing with fake Mexican food doesn't win over Hispanics after months and months of dog whistles/

10+ Year Old Account
    hahaha cuck isn't even offensive to me, I just find it funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Its so weird how posing with fake Mexican food doesn't win over Hispanics after months and months of dog whistles/
    I knew he should have put on a sombrero.

Are illegals a minority that needs pandering now?

At least they can't vote, but I'm sure if you had it your way they could.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-05-13 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

My favorite is the liberals that think that Trump hates Mexicans because that's what CNN told them.

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundTriggered View Post
    "words only mean what I want them to mean!"
    Yes, that is essentially your argument. You've summed it up nicely.

Yes, that is essentially your argument. You've summed it up nicely.
    Keep telling yourself that.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    My favorite is the liberals that think that Trump hates Mexicans because that's what CNN told them.
    I don't think he hates Mexicans. I think he knows how to use language to appeal to people who hate Mexicans and to people who have a vague sense of unease about minorities and feel insecure about their place in the country. Mostly that second one though.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep telling yourself that.
    I figure if I keep repeating facts, someone will listen eventually.

"g-guys look at this online poll, Trump is losing by a landslide!"

Actually, the way to handle him is to wait two or three days after every stupid bullshit thing he says and publicize the hell out of when he takes it back or claims he was taken out of context. Ignore the thing he originally says, because not even he believes it. Because he walks back every dumb thing he's ever said that you love him for. He just knows how to play the media, and waits until the frenzy dies down and people have moved on to something else before he does it.

The problem with "handling" Trump politically is that most of the people who support him don't actually care when you prove him wrong, show he doesn't know what he's talking about, or offer proof that not even he believes what he says. He's extremely charismatic and has developed following that is very much cult like. That's why it's tough to run a campaign against him. It's not anything about his policy or his ability to actually be the president. It's 100% his ability to cultivate this fanatic loyalty in some people.
    I thought you were talking about Hillary for a moment there.

I don't think he hates Mexicans. I think he knows how to use language to appeal to people who hate Mexicans and to people who have a vague sense of unease about minorities and feel insecure about their place in the country. Mostly that second one though.
    Basically. I don't think he has strong opinions about anything really. He just knows other people do and he's perfectly willing to play to that, no matter how shitty.