Poll: Do you like your spec(s) better on Legion or on live?

[LEGION] Do you like your spec(s) better on Legion or on live?

A very simple question:

Whatever DK spec or specs you consider "yours", do you like them better in Legion or on live?

I am feeling 'meh', to say the truth. I don't think the changes were worth it, especially given how long they take to implement.

Blood DK.

I think Legion is way better because Heart Strike is back!

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't have beta, are the runes still dumbed down or is that scrapped?

Unholy and Blood are so smooth and flow very well.

I have no fucking clue what they were going for with Frost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the "I liked how my class played better in WotLK" button. I hate all this button pruning, every expansion more skills lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Luperca View Post
    Where is the "I liked how my class played better in WotLK" button. I hate all this button pruning, every expansion more skills lost.
    Wrath beta was the peak of DK fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Unholy and Blood are so smooth and flow very well.

I have no fucking clue what they were going for with Frost.
    Frost is pretty smooth to be honest, I actually like how it plays as far as APM and abilities...but there's just something regarding all three specs I think suck atm and are overall not that fun on the beta.

Deleted
    Unholy - looks cool and fun, I like the Legion version more

Blood - haven't tried it, but I would say I like more the MoP version for what I read around.

Frost - don't care, never bothered with the spec anyway, but it does at least seems more interesting in Legion

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    After all I've read in the forums, I was surprised to see Legion winning the votes 3-1. I guess the silent majority like Legion changes more than those who have been vocal in forum posts.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2016-05-18 at 12:15 PM. Reason: math

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

have not been able to try it yet but it is looking like it will be alot more fun in legion. (frost)

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only played unholy a tiny bit in WoD, but I really like how it plays in Legion currently, it's one of the better iterations of the specialization in a long time in my opinion. Personally I've always detested dps specializations for DKs as a rule, but unholy feels pretty good this time around.

Can't comment on frost.

Blood is okay. There are somethings about live I like better, while there are things about the Legions talents/abilities that I like better. Kind of a mixed bag there, but I'll live.

Quote Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
    have not been able to try it yet but it is looking like it will be alot more fun in legion. (frost)
    I can tell you with certainty if you like Frost in WoD, you will like it in Legion...mechanically it's basically the same and will hopefully finally scale well throughout an expansion. However, that doesn't mean anything about tuning....so we still have to wait for that.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I can tell you with certainty if you like Frost in WoD, you will like it in Legion...mechanically it's basically the same and will hopefully finally scale well throughout an expansion. However, that doesn't mean anything about tuning....so we still have to wait for that.
    i'm a little bit worried about obliterate(why is that not a finisher?!) i really want that to be an important ability but with mastery the way it is i can see frostscythe overshadowing that at some point =/ anyway it still looks hella fun.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I assume you mean 2h frost on live? Otherwise there is some ability overlap, but the playstyle seems totally different. I suspect I will be pressing Howling Blast a lot less come legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Icedcoffeee View Post
    I assume you mean 2h frost on live? Otherwise there is some ability overlap, but the playstyle seems totally different. I suspect I will be pressing Howling Blast a lot less come legion.
    Mechanically the spec hasn't changed much but we're going back to a pre MoP frost playstyle which happens to be what 2H is now. It's a positive change as a whole. Also at least during leveling rime is proc'ing a lot...not to mention tier set gives us the 15% increased chance to proc rime....so while it will be less than live on WoD...it won't be by much.