15+ Year Old Account

Skada Plugin: Raid RNG

Here is a nifty addon that provides information about raid RNG in terms of damage and healing output.

It shows the Critical Strike Damage and Healing done as well as the Multistrike Damage and Healing done. You can also further break down the analysis and look at how much each spell contributed to the fight. And lastly, you can check to see out of the total spells cast for the fight how many were crit/multistrikes.

Pretty cool when comparing to other classes/specializations in your raid!

I use it to selfishly compare myself to another Boomkin to see where my RNG has failed me, or helped me lol.

http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/raid-rng

Pictures included in link.

Enjoy.

Deleted
    Not sure but... Skada couldn't do that before the next gen damagemeters like Details etc came out? Maybe just my bad memory or mixed with recount.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Not sure but... Skada couldn't do that before the next gen damagemeters like Details etc came out? Maybe just my bad memory or mixed with recount.
    No, the default Skada did not track the amount of damage and healing that crit and multistrike provided. This plugin categorizes each respectively into their own reports!

It's pretty cool!

15+ Year Old Account
    The addon will be updated come legion to remove the multistrike damage and healing done, but the critical strike stuff will remain!