Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    what type of work do you do where your salary is changed based on every project you do?

and what godmode accountant do these companies have so they can readily and accurately value individual merit based off of said projects?

cuse i need to 1) never work in those fields and 2) hire that accountant

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just more propaganda and spin to try and regain ground with women since his polls are so low with them. It is no different than eating a taco bowl and saying that makes him pro-Latino.

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    The conspiracy theory that's backed up by hard data? Silly people....

http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2015/wom...gs-in-2014.htm

http://www.bls.gov/opub/ted/2016/wom...occupation.htm
    It is a fact women make about .79:1$ men make. But this is because of women's choice.
    Men are legally not allowed to make a higher salary for the same job a woman does.
    The reason men do make more is because women choose jobs which do not make as much.
    For example female doctors make less, but this is because most female doctors go for pediatric while men will go for surgical. Surgical doctors are paid more than pediatric but are both doctors.
    This is consistent overall with few exceptions, but if we only look at the overall numbers instead of looking into the details, women make .79$ for every 1$ a man makes and it assumes patriarchy; women pick jobs they like, but are often jobs which pay less.
    Again, it would be illegal to pay a man a higher salary than a woman for the same work. If a company does pay a man more than a woman for the same work, sue them.
    Last edited by The3rdCatalyst; 2016-05-13 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Why is sex and religion locked but not FUCKING politics?
    "stop liking what I don't like!"

Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post
    Just more propaganda and spin to try and regain ground with women since his polls are so low with them. It is no different than eating a taco bowl and saying that makes him pro-Latino.
    Or saying "White people don't know what it's like to be poor" or having a "CP time" skit... Politics. :T

10+ Year Old Account
    OP can't even calmly explain what the error is. Christ, I don't even like Hillary. Give me some ammunition. Explain the error. Stop shitposting.
    Eat yo vegetables

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Or saying "White people don't know what it's like to be poor" or having a "CP time" skit... Politics. :T
    Because that is comparable to fascism and wall-building .

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    OP can't even calmly explain what the error is. Christ, I don't even like Hillary. Give me some ammunition. Explain the error. Stop shitposting.
    I think my side has been obvious, but to put it simple and unbiased:
    The error is that the quote, if taken in a literal sense, is exactly how it should be. What Donald Trump said is ideal and equal.
    Of course, it's not a political error technically, because she took it as (and obviously, all of her followers will take it) as suggesting Woman do not currently put in the same effort as males, and thus, the wage gap.

But furthering the first point, it would suggest it's already equal and non-work-related decisions are what causes the supposed "wage gap", so what he said is fine. Under that impression, it would come off as if saying true equality is a problem in her eyes.

Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundTriggered View Post
    sociology majors on suicide watch

Of all the big mistakes so far in her campaign, this is probably the biggest.
    This won't just be taken as a pro Trump message by those who already like him and ignored by everyone else, but will be taken as a pro Trump message by just about everyone.

Yes, it is real. No, it hasn't been deleted lmfao.
    https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...07990514880512

Anyone else almost disappointed by how incompetent she is? This has been hyped up like Trump is about to fight the big one, but even Jeb didn’t make this many mistakes.

Sad!
    Nice try, but no error. Maybe you may want to actually click the link and read the article as opposed to making non-issue click bait threads........

Quote Originally Posted by Telomerase View Post
    Because that is comparable to fascism and wall-building .
    Only if you take it that way. People misquote what he said. He has been criticized as a republican because what he ACTUALLY said was he wants stronger boarder control and to reduce illegal immigration, but then set up means of working them back into the system LEGALLY. It's absurd to me that wanting national security and to have everyone on a similar legal playing field is seen as racist, regardless of who they're targetting. The target being at mexicans has nothing to do with their race and everything to do with the fact that they're the neighboring country where a majority comes from. People love the race card though and tend to cherry pick his comments and only display the parts that make him sound racist, as if he hates mexicans. This is where ignorance and media bias/corruption comes into play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by YouSoundTriggered View Post
    lmao the damage control is real. Sorry but no one is buying it; Hillary fucked up, and you need to accept it.
    cool story bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    I think my side has been obvious, but to put it simple and unbiased:
    The error is that the quote, if taken in a literal sense, is exactly how it should be. What Donald Trump said is ideal and equal.
    Of course, it's not a political error technically, because she took it as (and obviously, all of her followers will take it) as suggesting Woman do not currently put in the same effort as males, and thus, the wage gap.

But furthering the first point, it would suggest it's already equal and non-work-related decisions are what causes the supposed "wage gap", so what he said is fine. Under that impression, it would come off as if saying true equality is a problem in her eyes.

Hope that helps!
    Right. You're correct. So it's only a perceived error if the tweet is stripped of all context.

In other words, there is no error. This thread is pointless. And we're all dumber for having contributed. Myself included.
    Eat yo vegetables

Unless you use a study that compares a man to a woman with the same qualifications and started the same position for the same company at the same time with the same amount of time on that job there are too many variables to declare any difference based on their gender.

For instance the same position at a Fortune 500 company will pay MORE than the one at a none Fortune 500 company. If the woman never applied at the Fortune 500 company is her being paid less due to sexism?
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Explain it to me better.

What's the campaign error?
    He can explain it, but is is so obvious your question comes off as baiting/trolling. I'll take the bait for him.
    Trump's quote is saying women will make as much of a man if she does the same work a man does.
    It is an error because Hillary is suggesting this is bad/unfair. Then it insinuates a wage gap, which is a far left belief, which OP is not.

Right. You're correct. So it's only a perceived error if the tweet is stripped of all context.

In other words, there is no error. This thread is pointless. And we're all dumber for having contributed. Myself included.
    At the core? Maybe. But at the same time, her quoting it is also a perceived error on Donald Trump's part. Two wrongs don't make a right? Maybe.

Go check out my "lmao 'Stop Trump' Superpac endorses cuckolding" thread next. It could use more asinine damage control

The OP is really trying. The troll is not working though.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Just taking this snippet but is this not what the OP is doing anyway?
    is every thread you don't agree with a troll thread? Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Is she advocating for women to get paid the same for doing a shit job/not being very good at it?
    I think she is. And no this isn't going to hurt her campaign, but she does look like a dumbass.

Deleted

LMAO your hard data doesn't even say anything relevant. Please learn to read statistics before making yourself appear ridiculously uneducated and irrelevant. It is said nowhere that women get paid less for the same job

smh
    Last edited by mmoc4678df31ad; 2016-05-13 at 08:12 PM.