Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

What else is there left to watch that good? Looking for recommendations

I am running out of good tv series to watch, I am getting sick of the hero and fightihg style stuff and beside Dexter, I am not a fan of police stuff so I'll give in a list of what I've watched, if you have any recommendations to make, I'll be glad. I don't usually like stuff that is too old either and I cant really make the list in order of what I liked best because there's just too many. I also love some animes like naruto a lot but most of them I cant get into

Black Mirror (Recently came across this and omg is this good)
    Orange Is the New Black
    Misfits
    Hell On Wheels
    Unité 9
    Ray Donovan
    Shameless US
    Dexter
    The Flash
    Louie
    True Blood
    Sons of Anarchy
    Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
    Teen Wolf
    The Cape
    Boardwalk Empire
    Supernatural
    The 100
    Arrow (Cant get to start the last season I've got sick of it, its always the same)
    Star Wars Rebel and Clone Wars
    Legends of tomorrow
    Vikings
    Lost
    Supergirl
    Terra Nova
    Star gates
    The walking dead and Fear the walking dead
    Ancient alien (Cant get past the season 4, always the same references)
    The curse of oak island
    Gotham
    Daredevil
    Jessica Jones
    Game of thrones
    Better call saul
    Breaking bad
    Shannara Chronicles
    Prison Break
    Naruto (Anime)
    Claymore (Anime)
    Death note (Anime)
    Firefly
    Torchwood (Really loved that one) Immortality
    Falling skies
    The wire
    Mr Robot
    House
    Rome
    Spartacus
    The Pacific
    Band of brothers

I'm sure im missing a ton but yeah bring on the suggestions, there's a few recommended i just couldn't get into like battlestar galactica.(too much talking)
    Last edited by RenegadeXan; 2016-08-10 at 02:34 PM.

Question whatever you take for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    I am running out of good tv series to watch, I am getting sick of the hero and fightihg style stuff and beside Dexter, I am not a fan of police stuff so I'll give in a list of what I've watched, if recommendation I'll be glad. I dont usually like stuff that is too old either and I cant really make the lsit in order of what I liked best, there's just too many. I also love some animes like naruto a lot but most of them I cant get into

Black Mirror (Recently came across this and omg is this good)
    Shameless US
    Dexter
    The Flash
    Teen Wolf
    Boardwalk Empire
    Supernatural
    The 100
    Arrow (Cant get to start the last season I've got sick of it, its always the same)
    Star Wars Rebel and Clone Wars
    Legends of tomorrow
    Vikings
    Lost
    Supergirl
    Star gates
    The walking dead and Fear the walking dead
    Ancient alien (Cant get past the season 4, always the same references)
    The curse of oak island
    Gotham
    Daredevil
    Jessica Jones
    Game of thrones
    Better call saul
    Breaking bad
    Shannara Chronicles
    Prison Break
    Naruto (Anime)
    Claymore (Anime)
    Death note (Anime)
    Firefly
    Torchwood (Really loved that one) Immortality
    Falling skies
    Heroes

I'm sure im missing a ton but yeah bring on the suggestions, there's a few recommended i just couldn't get into like battlestar galactica.(too much talking)
    TV is dead.

7+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the problem is we have too much available to us at once, there is that many shows in your list with quite a few seasons on some and you've watched em all.

netflix marco polo and last kingdom were decent , not sure what else to suggest

Just go in the anime world, you'll never run out of things to watch.

And also yeah, tv is dead.
    Last edited by Knaar; 2016-05-13 at 09:30 PM.

http://animetv.to/anime/arslan-senki-tv-.html

Arslan Senki (anime), you can watch it at the link above, trailer is below

I liked the show Chuck.

Young Justice was great.

I enjoyed Sword Art Online.

I think all 3 are on netflix.

10+ Year Old Account
    Courses about English grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Courses about English grammar
    Yeah, sometimes I get over excited, I also wish I could edit my damn title post but I can't.

Fargo

Your welcome

I see you got a few sci-fi shows listed, but no Battlestar Galactica. There's no show I could recommend more.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I see you got a few sci-fi shows listed, but no Battlestar Galactica. There's no show I could recommend more.
    I did mention it though, coudlnt get into it but dang, i guess ill have to try again, back then i was watching it on tv so it wasnt like i was probably allowed to follow the story.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeXan View Post
    I did mention it though, coudlnt get into it but dang, i guess ill have to try again, back then i was watching it on tv so it wasnt like i was probably allowed to follow the story.
    Oh, I missed that bit at the end.

It took me a little bit to get it too. I didn't care much for the pilot, and that was nearly 2 hours long I think, so I quit watching it my first time too.

You watched torchwood but not Doctor who?

- - - Updated - - -

Also don't see Agents of Shield on your list.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    You watched torchwood but not Doctor who?

- - - Updated - - -

Also don't see Agents of Shield on your list.
    I couldn't enjoy shield, I couldn't finish the first episode, i found the whole acting so cheesy and the black hero so uninteresting, maybe it get better?

I did watch some doctor who when it aired on TV , I preferred the one from David Tennant and the very good looking blonde, there is just SO much doctor who though that i find i dunno where to start, i doubt i would like the old ones or the who with the recent actor,(he doesn't seem interesting), the series is so immense, any recommendation?

The Wire - Although primarily a cop show its, far, far more than that.

House of Cards.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberglum View Post
    The Wire - Although primarily a cop show its, far, far more than that.

House of Cards.
    I forgot to put the wire on the list XD , it was very good, ill have to check house of cards.

I second Fargo, The Wire and House of Cards.

Also The Sopranos, Peaky Blinders, True Detective, House, Luther and American Horror Story off the top of my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orphan Black. The whole thing is on Netflix, season four is 1/2 way through and its SUPERB. EASILY the best thing on TV right now.

Plus the main actress is pretty easy in the eye, as well as being insanely talented.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I know you said you're not big on police stuff but I'd recommend the Blacklist (just for James Spader), 24 is another good one, also Boston Legal which is lawyer comedy/drama with a fantastic cast, Spader again, but also William Shatner.

Hmm I see Black Mirror in your list. Awesome Since you liked that one, I have a few more British TV shows to recommend. All linked to IMDB.

Misfits - I guarantee you'll love this one. It's about superpowers, but there are no superheroes in this show. It's extremely fucked up.

Psychoville - Horror/Dark comedy. Very strange show. In fact, you just might have to be a bit fucked up in the head for this sort of comedy to appeal to you. It's genius.

Utopia - Liking Black Mirror means you'll love this show. No doubt about it. Drama, suspense, top notch acting, a taste of sci-fi, the works... Shocking show.

Taste of London - Cheerful, laugh out loud comedy. Great acting. Matt Berry, the star of this show, is pure comedic brilliance.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.