Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    You clearly don't know what private property means. Not that I'd be surprised. I ever catch any nutters on my property, I'll "fry em like bacon" to quote the BLM movement's oh so eloquent statements. Guess what else? I'll be justified and protected from civil suites thanks to state law. Cope.
    Flamethrowers are legal in 40 states, you could actually fry them.

Literally Jackass for the next gen of black urban youth, and instead of having producers/lawyers and making a lot of money they post it up to Vine or w/e and get arrested.

they think it's okay because Jackass did it for many years and they made a lot of money. I remember fucking around with my friends doing stupid stuff in middle school (not vandalizing property) way back when, before Jackass was on MTV and was just a thing on the internet that people would download from Napster/Limewire.

The guy in the vids and the mug shot tho jesus he looks old, late teens early 20's. way too old to be doing childish shit like that
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-05-14 at 12:31 PM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I vaguely remember it on vine but I just watched it again.

DUde, they didn't even do nothing. They fell back first in inanimate onjects.

Apart from falling on people, the worst thing they did was give graveyard shift wal mart workers something to do for once.
    The shitty part is denting a car.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    That video filled me with rage. If I caught someone doing that in my store I'd throat punch em.
    Yeah, it actually takes a lot more work than one would think to set up some of the displays that these little shits are destroying. I've never worked in retail myself, but my mom has been working at Wal Mart for years, so I have a bit of an idea about what it's like (and I've heard some pretty fucked up stories about what people have done there).

I'd imagine anyone who does that for a living would get twitchy watching these videos.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-05-14 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    I am surprised about the skin complexion and the shade of pigmentation of the individuals portrayed in the video.
    bad boy bad boy, what cha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when Endus comes for you.

I enjoy how it's literally the same group of people doing the same videos over and over, yet somehow that's supposed to say something about all black people.

Stay classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    I enjoy how it's literally the same group of people doing the same videos over and over, yet somehow that's supposed to say something about all black people.

Stay classy.
    You mean the group of people that also has white kids in it?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    You're right, they didn't 'do nothing', they did something. And that something is fucking retarded, and the fact that you apparently condone it makes me wonder if you're part of the same crowd. And what they did is not only disturbing the public, but it's damaging personal and public property. People could press charges for some of the things they did. They could get banned from Wal-Mart (oh, how painful /s), or even fined for it. Yeah, that's totally cool. So edgy.
    Who's condoning their actions?

What, just because i'm unwilling to condemn them and determine their lives will be non-productive means i'm condoning their actions?

Oh, you're so right. I'm totally one of them.

You better shut ya mouth about mai boys before we decide to put yo ass in the coffin, real talk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    wtf tony how comes u no offer me a job
    It's because i'm black.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    You clearly don't know what private property means. Not that I'd be surprised. I ever catch any nutters on my property, I'll "fry em like bacon" to quote the BLM movement's oh so eloquent statements. Guess what else? I'll be justified and protected from civil suites thanks to state law. Cope.
    Killing someone over, "vandalizing", is excessive. No matter how you look at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    You really don't get tired of desperately trying to stir shit up, do you? Go to bed ffs, your act isn't fooling anyone.
    How am I "desperately trying to stir shit up"? But not the person saying they would kill over vandalizing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.