Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think we can all agree that those people almost exclusively shop at Wal Mart.

"Are you going to let the devil rape your children?"

Didn't know the devil stops at bathroom signs. Potent stuff... it's actually a bit like the "A criminal will get a gun regardless" argument.

Religious folks need to realise they are not at fault for the supposed sins of other folks. This lady is only differant from radical Islam in that she isn't killing those who disagree with her, but she surely wishes to impose her mortality upon others just as they do.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

As for as christianity is concerned there are not any laws to my knowlege that forbade christians men and women from using the same rest room.

I also believe the correct interpretation of christian laws is that church law overrides government law. But again there is no law about who can use what bathroom.

If the government says men must use X bathroom and Women must use Y bathroom then that is what christians must do. Now if that law changes to Men/Women can use w.e bathroom they identify with, then christians must accept that new law or try and change it.

But this new bathroom law is not evil like this woman says. There is nothing sinful about which bathroom you use. There were unisex bathrooms hundreds and thousands of years ago and ppl didnt have a problem.

Again according to the bible, what Target and the government are doing is not a sin. Its more about christians vs transgenders than christians vs bathrooms.

I guess Huxley's Gammas Deltas and Epsilons need to feel special walking around in a Target once in a while....

Yup, the signs on the door have ALWAYS stopped bad guys from ...doing bad guy stuff.

Lesson learned.

I do not take this as a "typical Christian" though....I know ...against the rules here.

This is just an asshole....being a LOUD asshole.
    If it wasn't Jesus ...it would be some other reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    To quote Filthy Frank: It's time to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    "Are you going to let the devil rape your children?"

Didn't know the devil stops at bathroom signs. Potent stuff... it's actually a bit like the "A criminal will get a gun regardless" argument.
    "Oh no, the child entered the little girls room, I best stay out lest I get cooties!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinesun View Post
    I guess Huxley's Gammas Deltas and Epsilons need to feel special walking around in a Target once in a while....
    LOL

We get a lot of these types around where I live. It's beyond tiring. Thankfully they are dying off faster than they can be replaced, even with some of them popping out 40+ little demons.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    Looks like she needs some birth control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    To quote Filthy Frank: It's time to stop.
    Where the fuck are your parents?

Deleted
    12 children?

I applaud her effort she put into helping to keep the birth rate stable.

Deleted
    Closing this thread. We don't allow religion bashing here, nor discussions on gender/sexuality.