Hi all,

I am seeking a semi-hardcore/casual Horde guild looking for a Monk. That’s right - a Monk. I enjoy all three specs, and I will play any of them. Because of the drastic changes happening to the class in Legion, I do not know which spec I will focus my efforts on, but, currently, I like Brewmaster > Mistweaver > Windwalker in that order. Again, willing to play any and all the specs.

As you can see, I haven’t hit level cap yet, but I want to proactively find a home because finding the right fit is important to me. My schedule is fairly specific so I wanted to look earlier rather than later.

Times Available & Time Zone
I live in the US-Eastern time zone. I am looking to raid for 4-8 hours total across two raiding days. I would prefer raiding in morning hours on the weekend. I’m unavailable for raids on Friday and Saturday evenings.

Preferred Times
Saturday & Sunday: 8 AM to 1 PM

But I will also consider later evenings on days with a gap.
Tuesday & Thursday OR Sunday & Monday OR Monday & Wednesday
8 PM to 12 AM

Progression Experience
I have played since vanilla on and off across several classes. My favorite classes are Monk, Shaman, and Warrior. RDPS has never been my thing. In terms of my current progression/experience in WOD, I completed heroic Highmaul as a protection warrior (Bhaladal-Korgath). In the past, I raided all Wrath of the Lich King and the first two Cata raids as one of the following roles: MDPS (enhancement shaman, Sanzio-Burning Legion), healer (disc priest, Induhljins-Burning Legion), tank (DK, Taupo-Burning Legion, warrior, Hywol-Burning Legion). I do not have current BRF and HFC experience but looking to quickly remedy that.

Me
I enjoy raiding for the mechanics and working together as a group to accomplish something - not as big on epeen or meters. I want to do whatever it takes to beat the hell out of some bad guys and grab their loot with friends. During raids, I am no bull !@#$ and stick to raid talk only. My most-used phrase in a raid is, “taunt.” Out of raids, I am also no bull %^-* but joke about everything I possibly can. I am not politically correct and don’t hold back. I believe anything and everything are funny.

To be fully transparent, I’m rubbish at keeping up with dailies and Garrison, so I’m not an extreme min/maxer. To compensate for that, I do my due diligence on researching the specializations I play and raids to optimize my performance when it comes to raid time.

Contact
Feel free to add me or respond to the thread if we might be a good fit or if you can point me in the direction of a guild that is. My battle tag is Bhaladal#1300.

Thanks a bunch and happy raiding!