Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    I can actually see this potentially being decent for pvp. Would need to see it in action more, but I think it might be pretty solid from a pvp perspective.
    Are you sure locking the camera to follow a target wont mess with your spatial/raid/general/environment awareness? Especially in pvp or raids? Its good for people who cant get through silver proving ground and never want to to play better than clicking the same 3 ability dps rotation. It looks cool but its console controller garbage. When the games gets to the point when you have total 8 spells, it will be a good addition to the xbox and ps version. Right now its just a step towards it.

The Action Camera is probably intended for Machinima creators. Don't see much use outside of that.

Is GC saying legacy servers are possible going to be the next straw the vanilla tards are going to grasp at?

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Son as in "young man that I kinda care about", not as in "actual biological son".
    Lothar has a son in the film who you see in this tv spot. "Son, you're all I have, I would march in hell for you."