Thread: Final Warnings

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    I feel better but I am still salty about the 6 year old minecraft players I supposedly killed
    They got thrown into the Nether. It's that worlds problem now.

Well this thread has officially became the most epic legendary thread of all time...

Legend has it people are still waiting for op to post pics to this day
    Probably gone to draw it with crayons now... Meanwhile here is a Unicorn I drew in MS paint. No clue how to make it smaller.

Also R.I.P. Minecraft children
    I say this because I love you Bjoramier. Your hunters gear makes me ashamed I used to play one. So many different STATS!

Awww has OP left the thread?

Do my eyes defy me? Did you just utter the words you love me?

Well this is a first. No one on mmo champion ever liked me other then the traitors like Arafal, theramoreisthebomb and rcshaggy
    Dude. I love everyone. Also WHY THE FUCK have you put mastery on a neck as an MM Hunter?!?!?! WHYYYYYYY

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Awww has OP left the thread?
    That's how the internet works. Someone asks for proof and the OP just leaves the thread going "HAH! They asked for proof but I gave them proof, my proof is I said it happened, I win!".

It'd be fantastic if they could perma ban people such as yourself from the game and even future accounts haha.

That would solve a lot of the crap imo. But the whole "i know what i did is wrong but its a bit much" mentality.. you ruined other people's gaming experiences. You should be banned lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Dude. I love everyone. Also WHY THE FUCK have you put mastery on a neck as an MM Hunter?!?!?! WHYYYYYYY
    You just told me I can't post a screenshot unless I've made 10 or more posts. Give me your email and I'll send it your way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    That's how the internet works. Someone asks for proof and the OP just leaves the thread going "HAH! They asked for proof but I gave them proof, my proof is I said it happened, I win!".
    Already gave him proof, he's just trolling for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Then what is the purpose of this thread? You want our thoughts on it? We wish they'd have banned you far earlier and never let you back into the game to cheat people.
    "We"? I've honestly always enjoyed there being scammers in games. It's a good learning experience. I've never scammed anyone and I have been scammed. Twice. You know what I did? I accepted it, moved on and got back to where I was. Getting scammed is /always/ your fault.

Look under your profile pic, upload it to imgur and post link here
    There's no point in sharing it. I showed what needed to be showed, the rest is all just Blizzard's affirmation that they'll uphold the ban. Not going to jump through hoops to satisfy the insatiable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    "We"? I've honestly always enjoyed there being scammers in games. It's a good learning experience. I've never scammed anyone and I have been scammed. Twice. You know what I did? I accepted it, moved on and got back to where I was. Getting scammed is /always/ your fault.
    You're quite welcome!

Lol so you have no real proof. This thread is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by warpath2017 View Post
    They get their gold back 99% of the time of the transaction was logged in-game, or occasionally elsewhere. If Blizzard decides to delete a duped item you paid for from your inventory, you're out of luck.
    The former is a stressful situation, that they don't always get their gold back from, and sometimes rage out and do stupid things because of... where the latter basically never happens. Especially if its a mount or something that you've already used. I don't think I've heard of a single instance of them deleting a duped item in that way.

Not that duping is a noble thing either, but its still a step above just straight up scamming people.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Lol so you have no real proof. This thread is pointless.
    It was already posted. If you really believe I fabricated the link in the copy/paste excerpt you have bigger problems.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StaeleAilar View Post
    It'd be fantastic if they could perma ban people such as yourself from the game and even future accounts haha.

That would solve a lot of the crap imo. But the whole "i know what i did is wrong but its a bit much" mentality.. you ruined other people's gaming experiences. You should be banned lol.
    I know right. For these cases they should ban the player and their offspring until their 3rd generation. Just to be sure.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElfPriest View Post
    Did you do something against the rules? only reason i can see this happening.
    Not really, their hack detection is crap. Gives false positives frequently

Deleted
    Shit I just realized someone could quote me and make their sig me saying I like to kill 6 year old kids...
    Too late :I

Quote Originally Posted by warpath2017 View Post
    You just told me I can't post a screenshot unless I've made 10 or more posts. Give me your email and I'll send it your way.

- - - Updated - - -

Already gave him proof, he's just trolling for more.
    So again no actual evidence... got it anyway work time. Btw I have 100 million pounds but I just typed it so of course it's true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Account problems with Blizzard need to be taken up somewhere other than MMO-Champion especially if it runs counter to the TOS.

Since the rest of the thread has dissolved into pointless trolling it will be closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."