Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

What's the weirdest thing someone has ever told you?

Or the most uncomfortable.

'I remember well the night of your conception' - My dad
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-05-15 at 06:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    I could have a rare sickness that causes me to have a migraine every time there is an X wedding, and you still wouldn't accept that as valid reasoning of how X marriage would harm me.
    Doesn't get much weirder than that.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    "I am Atheist" - fellow student.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    That's funny, I remember it too
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Weirdest or most uncomfortable?
    Both

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    And that is weird because...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    That's funny, I remember it too
    oooohhhh snap!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    but do they vape?

My friend told me he thought he was having a wet dream one night, but woke up that morning to the dog licking him...... this was after a few beers.

"You can't be discriminated against, you're White." - Deranged racist student

"Nobody is bisexual, they just lie to be unique." - Gender Fluid student

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew one of those painfully awkward people in high school, he hung around my other friend Derek all the time. He talked in an English accent (This is in BFE Michigan, and he isn't English AT ALL) and frequently would go on about how he was an agent of darkness, and that "he lived in the shadows".
    He turned to me one time when we were all out walking around town and said "I'm actually a Dark Angel. I was born in the void."
    Without a hint of sarcasm.
    While looking me dead in the eye, with a creepy smile on his lips.
    I stopped hanging around Joe after that.

My first job in high school as a McDonald's cashier. Morbidly obese middle aged manager told me and a coworker "you white boys here are so cute. Too bad you're not 18 and I don't do gangbangs."
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

15+ Year Old Account
    I see dead people

15+ Year Old Account
    "How long do you have to live?" - random asshole on elavator who saw me when I was still getting chemo treatments.

Most uncomfortable recently. People thinking Trump is an honest and trustworthy person while not joking.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Well, there was a guy in college, who was 700 years old magus, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Most uncomfortable recently. People thinking Trump is an honest and trustworthy person while not joking.
    Could we leave the dumbass political shit out of this? Is it not enough to be in EVERY other thread?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aoyi View Post
    "How long do you have to live?" - random asshole on elavator who saw me when I was still getting chemo treatments.
    Wow, some people have no class or tact. Christ, did you punch them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    My first job in high school as a McDonald's cashier. Morbidly obese middle aged manager told me and a coworker "you white boys here are so cute. Too bad you're not 18 and I don't do gangbangs."
    Did the look of abject horror on your face get you fired, or did you quit on your own? (lol)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    "Nobody is bisexual, they just lie to be unique." - Gender Fluid student
    Can confirm this isn't true.

For me it's probably my ex-crush telling my that in Japan guys cum over your bike to show you they like you(Shes an anime freak and all that stuff). Never bothered googling if its true.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Or the most uncomfortable.

Was this followed by "I regret it after seeing your online persona" ?

I once was in line at the grocery store, when the elderly woman (60+y/o) in front of me was staring at a magazine that has Sex and the City on the cover. She then proceeded to tell me how she invited masturbating with a showerhead and the show stole it from her.

Suffice to say I was speechless and disgusted at the same time.

A guy I knew shared with me that he has a female dragonkin's consciousness cohabiting with his own, and every day they talk, have conversations, and she gives him encouragement to help him get through life. I knew the guy was into furry stuff and was a little eccentric, but I didn't quite expect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Tribal fantasy and cognitive dissonance goes both ways, mate. When you're an independent you get large doses of stereophonic madness every day, it's actually very pedestrian.
    Horseshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Can confirm this isn't true.
    Yeah. It's something I've been told now and then by people who just don't understand how the attraction to both genders works. I mean, sure, there are people out there who lie about it but it's certainly not applicable to everybody that is bisexual.