Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Really impressed we are actually gonna get to see a physical manifestation of Sargeras himself in the movie (or well it looks more like a mash between Sargeras and Medivh, maybe cause Sargeras's spirit has been in his body so freaking long by this point). I mean I knew he'd be involved given what is going on with Medivh at this point in the story but I did not expect a full on manifestation of him.

Hopefully they only touch on the Burning Legion stuff a bit though, gotta save stuff for possible sequels.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    Really impressed we are actually gonna get to see a physical manifestation of Sargeras himself in the movie (or well it looks more like a mash between Sargeras and Medivh, maybe cause Sargeras's spirit has been in his body so freaking long by this point). I mean I knew he'd be involved given what is going on with Medivh at this point in the story but I did not expect a full on manifestation of him.

Hopefully they only touch on the Burning Legion stuff a bit though, gotta save stuff for possible sequels.
    Honestly? I didn't expect them to mention anything but "evil spirits" and keep it all very vague, I'm very surprised that they're showing an actual demon (THE demon). That means Kil'jaeden and Mannoroth may very well end up appearing in the sequels.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Honestly? I didn't expect them to mention anything but "evil spirits" and keep it all very vague, I'm very surprised that they're showing an actual demon (THE demon). That means Kil'jaeden and Mannoroth may very well end up appearing in the sequels.

O yeah, I think they'll just think it's some kind of powerful Demon Lord, I don't think anyone aside from Gul'dan (and maybe some High Elves since I believe for them it's actually only been a few generations since The War of the Ancients as they live thousands of years) would know who the hell Sargeras in specific even really is at this point even if is name dropped. And if there's sequels as they go on they'll gradually explain just who Sargeras REALLY is since it'd take way too much time and distract from everything else in the story to go too much into it in this one. You know I think it'd take quite a bit of time to explain "Okay so that guy is really a fallen member of a creator race of giant space demi-gods who shaped Azeroth and many other worlds and is now the leader of an infinite army of inter dimensional demons out to destroy all of reality" and everything around that.

And yeah Id definitely expect scenes of Gul'dan communing with Kil'jaeden and/or Mannoroth as well as they get more and more into just what exactly is truly behind Gul'dan and the corruption of the orcs, of course culminating in a full on Legion invasion in a WC3 adaptation.
    Last edited by Mgann-Morzz; 2016-05-16 at 11:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Just gonna leave this here.

http://i.imgur.com/7KN3jng.jpg

apparently there's a draenei in the movie.

the draenor parts of this could be a hell of a lot darker than i thought they'd go.

I'm still curious of why they never added any ogres to the movie. Maybe we'll see them second movie.

So TV spot 13 - Together- on front page.

Whos the old lady with the crackling blue magic or cloak around her? This world will burn she says.

Quote Originally Posted by Swanea View Post
    So TV spot 13 - Together- on front page.

Whos the old lady with the crackling blue magic or cloak around her? This world will burn she says.
    The cinematic universe version of Alodi.

Quote Originally Posted by frangeek View Post

Just gonna leave this here.
    Freaking awesome!

I wonder if he goes through the portal the first time around or has to stay behind like in the OT.