Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I hope it will be possible to watch the movie in 4k, seeing all the effects and shizzle in great quality

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    ILM is one of the best, but I kind of wonder what WETA would have done differently with this project.

This isn't a good/bad thing, it's a matter of style.
    WETA made the practical effects for this movie. Sets, armor and props.

Is that the freaking Avatar of Sargeras's spirit coming out Medivh in the last picture?!?!??!?

Does anyone know if we will see blood elves or night elves in the movie? Those are the races I would like to see. Also all the Horde races and Gnomes. Basically every race except humans and orcs, they are soooo played out.

Quote Originally Posted by yoge View Post
    Does anyone know if we will see blood elves or night elves in the movie? Those are the races I would like to see. Also all the Horde races and Gnomes. Basically every race except humans and orcs, they are soooo played out.
    HIGH elves, yes - this is long before blood elves became a thing. Night elves, I doubt it.

In photos 4 and 12, looks like Grommash in the background. Definitely same appearance as in game(WoD)
    Last edited by ChakanDH; 2016-05-16 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nioxic View Post
    I know.

But i don't care

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how people learned to play before dbm...
    There has been a form of boss mods even before DBM was around in Vanilla. The fights were far less complex and relied heavily on dispelling abilities and CC. It was just a simpler form of encounter. With DBM, Blizzard was able to use the fact that add-on's like this existed to create the more complex content we see today.

Quote Originally Posted by yoge View Post
    Elves have already appeared in footage.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is going on in pic 30?

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    What is going on in pic 30?
    Nothing, it's just your friendly neighborhood Fallen Titan.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    I really hope a bunch of people starts to PvP naked just to showcase how stupid this idea of standardized stats are. Where will the sense of progression for PvPers be?
    Sure I understand the point, but I genuinely wonder how everyone besides high end Arena players will react.
    Apparently gear has a very minor effect on stats but this appear to be in single digits percentage.

Naked AV raid gooooo
    Progression comes in the form of the "pvp talents". You have a seperate pvp exp bar that unlocks talents as you rank up. After you've reached max rank, you can hit the Prestige button, reset your pvp level back to one, and start over again. Prestige-ing has it's own rewards tied into it, mounts, artifact weapon designs (and colors) and such. If you want to just pvp and level all the way up and stay there, that's fine too.
    There's someone in my head, but it's not me - Pink Floyd

7+ Year Old Account

I'm suprised that we get to see Grommash Hellscream in the first movie.

Deleted
    "Orcs come first." -- Donald Trump, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    I hope it will be possible to watch the movie in 4k, seeing all the effects and shizzle in great quality
    IMAX is 4K.

Deleted
    Ooo this is pretty funny haha