Bulletstorm Developer making new AAA Shooter.

Could we seen a Bulletstorm 2.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/...ew-aaa-shooter
    People Can Fly, the Polish developer behind the Painkiller series, Bulletstorm and Gears of War: Judgment, is working on a new AAA shooter.

Speaking to Gamepressure, People Can Fly CEO Sebastian Wojciechowski confirmed that the studio - which was rebranded as Epic Games Poland in 2013 but regained independence in 2015 - has been working on the new game since the beginning of 2016.
    Wojciechowski also confirmed that the game already has a publisher in place, but that he can't reveal more at this stage. On top of the shooter, People Can Fly is also working on a second, smaller project.

Sadly, no detailed information on either project is available as yet, and the shooter won't be revealed "until next year."

As we mentioned in our otherwise pretty glowing review, cult favourite Bulletstorm finishes with a "sequel-bait belly flop of an ending" - and it's worth pointing out that People Can Fly still owns the rights to the Bulletstorm IP after its split from Epic. Hmm!
    Personally I would love for a Bulletstorm 2 or a shooter as goofy and fun as BS1.

They are also working on a new indie title.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-05-16 at 04:09 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Could we seen a Bulletstorm 2.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/05/...ew-aaa-shooter

Personally I would love for a Bulletstorm 2 or a shooter as goofy and fun as BS1.

They are also working on a new indie title.
    Can it be considered a "AAA game" when it's made by Bulletstorm devs?

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    IMO yes but each persons opinion on what AAA and indie means can very.

Ether way this is good news IMO.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

No. But people seem to think every non indie dev game is instantly triple A.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    IMO yes but each persons opinion on what AAA and indie means can very.
    TIL people can just decide what a word means at will

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    No. But people seem to think every non indie dev game is instantly triple A.

- - - Updated - - -

TIL people can just decide what a word means at will
    I personally just don't want to get into the argument of what is and isn't indie. This isn't the thread for that.

Developer doesn't matter, budget does. Their prior titles were all AAA projects funded by major publishers.

So depending on what the game/budget is, yes, it can be considered a AAA game.

Give me Bulletstorm 2, Ill pay $60 right off the bat for it and maybe even buy the season pass.

Fucken loved Bulletstorm 1. I kinda want to buy the PC version of BS1 and play it but its still using GFWL arrgggg.

If origin gives it away for free ill play it

Been awhile since Bulletstorm.....I remember loving it a lot for a month or two, but than I remember that servers started failing and glitches started happening or something like that.

Don't remember exactly, but I swear that multiplayer got all kinds of screwed up fast and never bounced back.

Loved the concept of it though, it was definitely an "adult comedy" type of shooter, and it was fun

Deleted
    What the game missed was coop campaign, it was hilarious doing awesome stuff in the "survival" coop but you get tired in an arena pretty fast.