Deleted

Testing the waters: Unholy DK blog?

Greetings!

I'm looking for something small to do during my free time and an Unholy DK blog struck my mind. With links to current theorycrafts, guides, tips & tricks on encounters, CM guides, random stuff and patchnote condensation, useful addons and a discussion board - all on one site so people playing Unholy have a site to go to when they have questions or suggestions.

Is there general interest for something like this? Let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by St4rC0 View Post
    Greetings!

I'm looking for something small to do during my free time and an Unholy DK blog struck my mind. With links to current theorycrafts, guides, tips & tricks on encounters, CM guides, random stuff and patchnote condensation, useful addons and a discussion board - all on one site so people playing Unholy have a site to go to when they have questions or suggestions.

Personally i would be interested in an "All DK Specs" Blog, not just Unholy.

Would people be able to provide input or is it strictly your blog with your views. There have been a few blogs I have seen with just purely wrong info.
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...in this week's edition of, "Are the Devs Even Fucking Playing This Game?"
    7/7M 2/3M Spriest, Mage

Deleted
    People would absolutely be able to discuss posts, topics and guides linked in the comments, I do have the time to moderate and answer questions or try to find proof for the info in question. Those blogs with wrong info are the main reason I want to create this, to avoid confusion. Posts with purely subjective views of mine will be marked that way.

"All DK specs", huh? I don't have much interest in Frost yet, but with people chiming in and helping me find the right stuff I could see it work.

Let me start patching something up.
    Last edited by mmoc7f25e17046; 2016-05-17 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by St4rC0 View Post
    Greetings!

Yes, definitely.

I wouldn't go hard with the discussion board, etc, just concentrate on blog.

Deleted
    The discussion board is more or less just for people to be able to question the info provided. I don't want to rob the MMO champ community of it's members.

Alright, I've decided to create a head blog for the entire class with a triple split to the specs for spec specific info, this way navigation will be much easier I think.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright! So, this is what I came up with so far: The Ebon Tomes

Nothing inside yet and it's very crude as I'm still on vacation and sriously can't work on this crappy laptop - will start seriously working on it with my full power (own screenshots, information gathering) and tools (photoshop, yay!) when I'm back home. Feel free to give suggestions what it should contain!
    Last edited by mmoc7f25e17046; 2016-05-17 at 08:50 PM. Reason: fixed broken link

Great idéa St4rC0.
    I shall follow this blog, hope to see good results.
    +1

I would like to have an overall DK blog like someone said.
    Getting good information on DK stuff is rather annoying at the moment.

Deleted
    Alright, I took it down to be able to work on it offline first. Incorporating all specs kinda destroyed my plans I had so far Let me see what I can do, plan is to have it ready by Legion launch, so people can look up their prios and stuff while leveling and getting ready for dungeons!