Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    lol god no in reality I am far too serious and I have too much real life things going on like family and what not. I like being able to relax myself online and have some banter.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

I don't say anything on here that I wouldn't say in real life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm less argumentative in person than I am online simply because if I don't like the way the argument is going, I can simply not respond and go elsewhere. If that happens in person, things can escalate as walking away can be seen as disrespectful. I hate drama, I absolutely hate it. So when arguments turn from arguing to person insulting, I'd rather not partake. Its happened before while drinking downtown. One time I brought up NBA Coach of the year and how I believed Terry Stotts deserved it over Steve Kerr. Well that set him off and he started calling me an idiot. It somewhat caught me off guard, but I decided he's just drunk so I shouldn't take it personal. I then brought up valid points how the warriors were coming off a Championship season and that the team doesn't necessarily need a coach because they already have amazing team chemistry. Well that point flew right by him and he said the blazers suck ass even though we were in Portland. I then brought up another point how he lead them to the second round after they lost 4 starters including one of our highest scoring and most consistent players (Lamarcus Aldridge). He then called me an idiot and probably had more to say before some drunk blazers fans overheard him and came over to start shit with him. At this point I walked away and all I heard was alot of shouting and people getting kicked out.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    In RL I am actually an extremely nice person.

But the people I work with disagrees.

I'm generally me on the internet these days.

The way I act on the internet is a bit different than the way I act in person, but no, I don't intentionally put an alter-ego of any sort out on MMO-C. I don't know what purpose that would serve.

That being said, I would never consider sharing any personal details about myself on this site simply because of how vitriolic it can be.

IRL I'm rather quiet and introverted. Online, I tend to enjoy debating/arguing for its own sake. In a way it keeps my mind open when I'm engaging other peoples' perspectives although I often play devil's advocate as well, but only in the spirit of promoting discussion.

100% 20charrule

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Like 85% or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a backspace allows me to be not as much of a prick as I am in real life.

I'm probably a little quieter in RL but I've always been more of a watcher/observer than a talker.

Deleted
    Only in the bedroom.

I'm Tony, and my Dick is super...so yeah

10+ Year Old Account
    Oui, je suis Robert 'le dieu' Pires.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I'm Tony, and my Dick is super...so yeah
    Are you 51 years? ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    If anything, Im more me online than Im in real life. Im probably more honest online and less concerned about disagreeing with people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes. I never saw a reason to be "fake" online. My opinions in the forums reflect my opinions in everyday life. Over the last 6 months, I've actually shared a lot with the gen-ot community that I probably wouldn't have felt comfortable doing even a year ago.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria Rose View Post
    Is this really you? Or an alter-ego? Am I interacting with your real personality?
    ...yes... Much more similar than the ridiculous amount of hard asses/trolls/what-have-you.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Are you 51 years? ^^
    LOL, no.

It was part of my very first Hotmail account back in 1998. There were already 50 other supertonys. Silly I know, but it was my nickname in highschool because I knocked out the schools biggest meanest bully.

I used to actually have a IRL pic as my avatar, but I had two people try to make a pathetic attempt to Doxx me, so I didn't want to tempt fate.
    Last edited by Theinquisition; 2016-05-16 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I used to actually have a IRL pic as my avatar, but I had two people try to make a pathetic attempt to Doxx me, so I didn't want to tempt fate.
    Aw that sucks :/ It was a good looking picture!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.