Deleted

Another " vicitm of homophbia" who cried wolf....

Texas pastor drops lawsuit against Whole Foods; grocery chain claims that slur on cake was 'complete fabrication'

A Texas pastor who accused the grocery chain of giving him a cake that read "Love Wins F--" is dropping his discrimination lawsuit and admitted that the company "did nothing wrong."

"I was wrong to pursue this matter and use the media to perpetuate this story," Jordan Brown wrote in the statement. "I want to apologize to Whole Foods and its team members for questioning the company's commitment to its values, and especially the bakery associate who I understand was put in a terrible position because of my actions."
    So sad when people try to make a buck off of their lies. /smh

Glad he was OUTED, just like this lesbian was:

Lesbian waitress in ‘anti-gay’ receipt flap fired

The waitress, a former Marine, claimed the couple stiffed her on a $93.55 bill and left a note saying, “I’m sorry but I cannot tip because I do not agree with your lifestyle.”

But her tale of prejudice began to unravel after the unnamed diners came forward with receipts showing an $18 tip.

The purported incident created a media firestorm, with well-wishers sending Morales at least $3,000 in donations through a PayPal account. Morales claimed she’d send proceeds to the Wounded Warrior Project, but the group said it hasn’t received anything.

The people who do this are really deranged.

In before the lock, as we know this will be.

Good, people playing the victim card and looking to abuse it for their own gain should be railroaded.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've already had threads on this, we don't need new ones, particularly when the intent is to bash gay people, since that's the only connection between these two cases.