Thought: WoW being used as testing ground for a new Diablo game?

Okay so my thought might be way out there, but it almost seems like Blizzard is either turning WoW into Diablo 3d, or playing with ideas for a new Diablo title..

What do you guys think? Am I off my rocker?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that's the case. I think that Blizzard is taking ideas from Diablo that they think will be quality of life improvements in World Of Warcraft.

I have to agree with the reply here, in that it is just recognition to some extent of a quality of life improvement.
    Given in some cases the significant implementations such as in transmog, then I cant see it being a testing ground really.
    The way transmog works in Diablo for example is far better received than that implemented in WoW.
    They are vastly different games, which would go a long way towards explaining that difference and why neither is suitable testing for a feature in another.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.