Question Question about PVP Achivements & Faction change

Hello!

I just wanted to know, from some of you who might have experience it : if I transfer my character from a faction to the other while having some in-progress PVP achievements of the current PVP Season, will their progress be reset and will I need to restart them from the beginning? I am talking about the Warmongering Conquest (get 27,000 Conquest Points in S3) and Warmongering Combatant (win 40 RBGs or 100 3v3 matches in S3) achievements.

For example, if I am at 30/40 RBG wins and 23,000 Conquest Points earned this season, will I be back at 0/40 wins and 0/27,000 points after performing a faction change? And what about the rating? I think for sure this is not reset, right?

Thanks a lot for your help! ^^

Current Rating or Current/past achieves remain with you for 100%
    The 1st part of the question 30/40 RBGs or any other pvp progression: I am 99.999999999999% possessive they will also remain with you. Last time when I changed faction was back in MOP S1 so back then it remained unchanged.

Thanks for the reply! That's what I thought but I wanted to make sure. If anyone else has experienced it recently during the season or at least during Warlords of Draenor and want to share his/her knowledge, feel free to do so! Thanks again!!

Deleted
    Probably better off making a ticket in game, they should reply within a couple of hours