Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Trump's views on global warming

I like the last part of the video, its like he has become self aware

Is anyone surprised?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Hes right as usual, Trump is going to win in a landslide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has he ever spoken on a subject which he has actual knowledge of? He just seems to wing it and keep talking in the hope that people don't notice he is spouting random crap, though to be fair it appears to work on a lot of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Hes right as usual, Trump is going to win in a landslide.
    WoW, hold your horses man. Do you genuinely believe that there is no global warming?

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    WoW, hold your horses man. Do you genuinely believe that there is no global warming?
    Many conservatives do, and he's one of those.

Something something snowball in the senate something something
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Temperature goes up, temperature goes down. I am 100% in favor of battling air and water pollution though, just not global warming. We can start by making countries like Haiti clean up all their garbage they throw in the ocean, yeah that would be a nice place to start if they really cared.

"Look at this Republican/conservative politician that thinks what most of them think!"

This is about the most mundane thing for Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Look at his username. Don't fall for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Temperature goes up, temperature goes down. I am 100% in favor of battling air and water pollution though, just not global warming.
    http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

There just read it. Inform yourself.

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

There just read it. Inform yourself.
    I don't believe in nasa propaganda.

I don't believe in nasa propaganda.
    also called data, and facts
    look, global warming left my eldest brother without a job, the southern part of my country in turmoil, and a massive algal bloom with millions of dead animals
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

15+ Year Old Account
    Trump is beginning to copy every other establishment Republican... after he gained initial support separating himself from establishment politicians.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    I laughed at the hairspray aerosol getting trapped in his apartment comment.

Temperature goes up, temperature goes down. I am 100% in favor of battling air and water pollution though, just not global warming. We can start by making countries like Haiti clean up all their garbage they throw in the ocean, yeah that would be a nice place to start if they really cared.
    Yep Global warming is a myth...

Another version of this > https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiIj71IUgAA2tvj.jpg
    Last edited by Concequence; 2016-05-17 at 03:40 AM.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Its been proven they have fiddled with the results as well as tinkered with the measuring devices to get a desired result. Many prominent environmentalists don't agree with global warming fear mongerers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I laughed at the hairspray aerosol getting trapped in his apartment comment.
    It's funny because banning CFC aerosols actually worked and the ozone hole is closing now.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon Endus will pop in with links to an ass splattering amount of data about global warming.

Responses will vary from "NO U!" to "i'm not informed about the subject enough to make a decision based on the facts presented...NO U!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Its been proven they have fiddled with the results as well as tinkered with the measuring devices to get a desired result. Many prominent environmentalists don't agree with global warming fear mongerers.
    citation needed
    or as sagan said: extraordinary claims (like yours) require extraordinary evidence (peer reviewed in this case)
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Soon Endus will pop in with links to an ass splattering amount of data about global warming.

Responses will vary from "NO U!" to "i'm not informed about the subject enough to make a decision based on the facts presented...NO U!"
    Mostly people linking "climate scientists" (aka geography majors, law majors, english majors) who have been paid enormous sums of money by the heritage foundation and other koch funded think tanks to "disprove" climate change.

Oh yes. Provide proof... nope, this other guy says everything you provided is a lie. This is why the world is doomed. People are stupid as hell, and willing to follow the stupidest person available. When Trump tells you to jump into the fire. Please be the first one in line.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.