View Poll Results: Does it make you more or less likely to vote for Donald Trump, based on the below

Voters
83. This poll is closed
  • More

41 49.40%
  • Less

12 14.46%
  • Unchanged

30 36.14%
Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

[For Trump Supporters] Does it make you more or less likely to vote for Donald Trump?

Accept the following to be true.

Donald Trump being elected President makes ALL of America's allies nervous, apprehensive and uncertain about the future.
    Hilary Clinton being elected President makes ALL of America's allies relaxed, positive and confident about the future.

As a non-american I am curious as to what Trump supporters think on this issue.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    Accept the following to be true.
    But it isn't, Trump may be a loudmouth but he's no worse than GW Bush was, he's just much worse at hiding what a tool he is. If you actually listen to Hillary's rhetoric/etc she is more of a danger internationally than Trump, she see conflicts and shows of strength where he sees opportunity and profit. She would be much worse for America's relations with Russia, China, etc.

You should ask if they would support Trump more if he wasn't really valued at 10B and that he is actually a millionaire.

A argument I often see on the youtube is that they think he is a great businessman....

I'll vote for who I consider the better candidate at the time.

So far it's him so my opinion is unchanged as of now.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    As an american, I could give a shit how europe, uk, japan, china, or russia feels about our leader. If he makes them nervous good. People feel more comfortable with hillary because she is pro-whateveryouwannahear and always accepting donations for the clinton foundation.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    As an american, I could give a shit how europe, uk, japan, china, or russia feels about our leader. If he makes them nervous good. People feel more comfortable with hillary because she is pro-whateveryouwannahear and always accepting donations for the clinton foundation.
    this is pretty spot on how i feel dont really give a fuck what other countries think
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Well that's incredibly short sighted of you guys. The US is the top dog on the world, and should remain so. We're the steam engine that is keeping this train running.

Deleted
    Dont care.. I dont want a president who can please others but one that can do whats best for the American people. This is not something I even consider when voting.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so strange to me when Americans thump their chests about not caring about what the rest of the world thinks. It's a global economy with a whooooole lot of stuff we should be concerned about outside our borders.

We don't necessarily need to form policy with goals of placating everyone around the world, but some people seem to get off on pissing off other countries, which is just really dumb when you think about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    As an american, I could give a shit how europe, uk, japan, china, or russia feels about our leader.
    Why should the World care about you then?
    That stupid shortsighted nonsensical stance is the fertilizer for the likes of Al Qaeda, ISIS and other terrorist groups targeting your country.
    Now, I don't expect you to comprehend that.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

The Trump train is not gonna stop.

Despite all the shit he's said, what makes you think his supporters would draw the line right there? The Republican primary process demonstrated there's no new low we can hit.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    Donald Trump being elected President makes ALL of America's allies nervous, apprehensive and uncertain about the future.
    I am voting for Trump, unless you can convince me he is evil incarnate Hitler 2.0

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Dont care.. I dont want a president who can please others but one that can do whats best for the American people. This is not something I even consider when voting.
    We're in a globalized world. How quickly people seem to forget that America is reliant on so many nations for commercial success at this point...
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I am voting for Trump, unless you can convince me he is evil incarnate Hitler 2.0
    The funny thing is that if you take Hitler and remove the genocide, you have arguably the greatest world leader to ever live. And I don't see ANY American President committing genocide. So they can let the comparisons fly IMO.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    The funny thing is that if you take Hitler and remove the genocide, you have arguably the greatest world leader to ever live. And I don't see ANY American President committing genocide. So they can let the comparisons fly IMO.
    You also have to remove the war part. Turning the entire world against you is a pretty serious consideration.

I feel sorry for our soldiers, that so many keyboard warriors sitting comfortably at their desks, complaining the country has gone to shit while they sip on mountain dew and watch netflix, demand that we piss off every nation in the world, and that our soldiers should have to be the ones to deal with a multi-sided defense should it come to that.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Hitler was a narcissist. Trump is a narcissist.
    Hitler appealed to the "poorly educated". Trump appeals to the poorly educated.
    Hitler argued that a certain population group has to be removed. Trump argues that a certain population group has to be removed.
    Hitler said he will bring jobs back. Trump says he will bring jobs back.
    Hitler said that the country should no longer be other nations bitch. Trump says that the country should no longer be other nations bitch.
    Hitler promised to fix the economy. Trump promises to fix the economy.
    Hitler declared that the military needs to be strong again. Trump declares that the military needs to be strong again.
    Do we have to go on with the similarities?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    We're in a globalized world. How quickly people seem to forget that America is reliant on so many nations for commercial success at this point...
    They are more reliant on us than were are on them. They might not like us, but they will comply or wither away. There is nothing another country can give us that we cant obtain from our own land (oil, minerals, ore, crops, etc...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Hitler argued that a certain population group has to be removed. Trump argues that a certain population group has to be removed.
    Hitler said that the country should no longer be other nations bitch. Trump says that the country should no longer be other nations bitch.
    Hitler declared that the military needs to be strong again. Trump declares that the military needs to be strong again.
    Besides the first two, why are those bad things? (And our 'certain group that needs to be removed' are actually breaking the law, and NOT removing them would literally be allowing crime)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    They are more reliant on us than were are on them. They might not like us, but they will comply or wither away. There is nothing another country can give us that we cant obtain from our own land (oil, minerals, ore, crops, etc...)
    You already have an export deficit.
    Good luck maintaining a economy when you engage in full fledged isolationism.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    By "remove" he is just saying illegals need to be returned back to the country they came from. They must respect the legal process.

We've got millions of illegals here in California, it's a problem.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-05-17 at 03:58 PM.