$400 for Uncharted 4

Anyone else purchasing PS4 JUST to play Uncharted 4? Or am I the only fucked up one?

Uncharted 4 is one of the greatest achievments in gaming history.

Yet if you don't plan on using the PS4 for literally anything else there is no way in hell it alone should justify a purchase(unless you have lots of disposable income then have fun my man)

Have had a PS4 for a long time, many great games that I will play on it long past Uncharted 4.

Could be worse. You could be in brazil and be shelling out $1600~ for a PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Anyone else purchasing PS4 JUST to play Uncharted 4? Or am I the only fucked up one?
    Are you just going to toss the thing after you finish UC3? Seems silly, other wise you spent 400 bucks to get one of the best home entertainment systems there is. (any game console with a bluray player is really, IMO, the best solution to home entertainment)
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Yes you've fucked up... there's the PS 4.5 coming out soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    If I had that kind of money, I'd be right there with you. I need a PS4 to play FF7 when it eventually releases, and I LOVE the uncharted series. This would be the perfect time to get one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

sorta. I originally bought PS4 becasue remastered Uncharted collection just came out. between that and the last of us remastered... and Uncharted 4 coming out... yeah... that said, not only did I end up getting more games for it, but I also bought it during winter holiday sale, for $300 with Uncharted collection included (and last of us code for like $13 on amazon)

but... still... its a pretty decent game system and I prefer playstation exclusives to that of xbox. personally. so if you have the money? why the hell not :P

P.S. Uncharted 4 is not a perfect game - no game is, but dear maker is it an awesome one. and a perfect ending to a franchise.

As long as you feel you got ur moneys worth then have fun.

I just spent abit over $90 and bought Uncharted (Nathan Drake Collection) and UC4. Only played a small amount of the series before and I enjoyed what I played. I am about half way though UC1 and I played abit of the multiplayer of UC4 (It was fun IMO).

The Ps4.5k is coming out in the near future but if you don't mind that you didn't but it then have fun. Good chance the ps4.5k will be around the current ps4 price and the current ps4 will drop alittle in price. But the hardware boost is not needed at all.

Going to platinum each game as well
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-05-18 at 09:38 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD